No iFollow tomorrow

6 minutes ago, Luke said:

Iptv

50 quid for year 

And if you watch the foreign channels, you don't have to listen to ex players droning on about "in their day"

I suggest Arabic (bein sports), you dont need the language, you can tell how they're doing by the tone of voice and you get the goooooooaaaaaallllllll when they score.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Tewkesbury said:

And if you watch the foreign channels, you don't have to listen to ex players droning on about "in their day"

I suggest Arabic (bein sports), you dont need the language, you can tell how they're doing by the tone of voice and you get the goooooooaaaaaallllllll when they score.

Have you not heard about the "volume down" button yet?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tewkesbury said:

That’s a bit odd using a channel with foreign commentary wh3n you can watch NBC etc who use Drury and Beglin..easily the best duo since hale and pace..in my opinion💯

2 minutes ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

You can get a 24 hour pass from now Tv to watch it on Sky and it's cheaper than the i-follow bill and the coverage is way superior.

I don't see the problem ?????

I do have an annual ifollow-pass, for which (according to my info)  80 % goes to the club.

I don't believe that Wednesday will benefit of my payment to sky.  That's my issue. No big deal, but I still would prefer to pay the money to the club instead of a rich and influential TV company.

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, GermanBird said:

I do have an annual ifollow-pass, for which (according to my info)  80 % goes to the club.

I don't believe that Wednesday will benefit of my payment to sky.  That's my issue. No big deal, but I still would prefer to pay the money to the club instead of a rich and influential TV company.

I think they get about 60k per game for it being covered on sky, or at least that’s what I’ve seen mentioned before 

Also it wouldn’t have been shown on ifollow usually as it’s a Saturday 3pm game moved for sky. I don’t know how it works with the overseas one but we can’t have that many fans abroad numbers wise.

So a more relevant comparison is how much ticket revenue have they lost vs what they get from sky. If it’s knocked more than about 2k off the gate by being on TV then we’d probably be out of pocket 

Living in Belgrade means I get the game live on Serbian TV via Sportsklub RS. They carry sky games  on their 6 channel broadcast.  Sorry to hear so many overseas residents will miss this one. Does ifollow not do an audio only commentary?  Good hunting to those in search of a live stream.