The incident with the female referees assistant

2 minutes ago, another1bitesthedust said:

What a load of pansies wednesdayites were turning into. I'm glad all these snowflakes were not around in the seventies when we had to stick together

cool story bro

• Haha 8

3 minutes ago, pahowl said:

No Ian, but he was with that group-  6 supporters (all in late 50's /60's) to 4 seats! I think they were all on the same coach from Hoyland 

You can't beat Lenny's bus from Hoyland.

I probably know who threw it, but haven't seen anything on FB about it???

Im sure if it's the group I think, they wouldn't have meant to throw it near her, it could have been just a general thing, but not aimed at her

Ps I'm not condoning it btw

I know 100% what happened. Wednesday away fans are turning into real snowflakes. Total over reaction 

By who…..the AR for feeling unsettled at fans throwing things at her or Wednesday fans for knowing this leads nowhere good?

Very simple rules people should obey.....

don't throw anything on or near the pich at any time for any reason.

don't throw anything at anybody at a football match.

don't abuse the officials, they are doing their best however inept you think they are. (you might even be right but it doesn't matter)

If you break any of these rules you are an idiot and not fit to go to football matches.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, another1bitesthedust said:

It was nothing, trust me. I saw it all, nothing at all to call owt

People far more important and influential that you obviously disagree.

Wonder who the FA will listen to…..an old timer who is stuck in the 70’s or the assistant referee, referee and official observers at the game

• Like 2

Guest 123adam789
1 hour ago, Ian said:

No I don’t mean that one….I mean the one Patterson conceded. 

And by the way, a ping pong ball is significantly bigger than a bullet so presumably you’d be happy to get hit by one of those.

however the size and content of what was thrown is not the point….I’m sure if you have to stand with your back to hundreds of people and they start throwing things at you that it would be incredibly unsettling from a personal point of view and also could lead to a lack of concentration on the main job in hand.

The answer is simple…..just don’t fvckin do it 

My point is , dont assume somthing was thrown unless someone saw some fuc**er throw it. I aint defending anyone if they are guilty but lets see the facts first. The first the linesman knew of it was when she noticed something on the ground which resembled something like the size of a ping pong ball. Jack Hunt came over and kicked whatever it was onto the side of the pitch and thats where it stayed all game. You would think if it was that serious then someone would have picked it up as evidence but no one did. Lets face it, she was a crap lino.

People who chant at any female official are seriously lacking in their own life. 

As for throwing stuff, also embarrassing. I remember we were being beaten at Fulham 4-0 under Gray I think and a guy next to me chucked an orange at the lino, obviously missed. As he was being carted out (and then receiving a 2 yr ban) all his pals were worried about were asking him why he brought an orange to a game. 

Valid question but daresay there may have been a more prominent question to ask. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Willie Henderson said:

The incident with the female referees assistant

or as I'm sure the useless divot on Radio Derby called her as he stumbled to recall they're now called referees assistants...the lineslady

At least it wasn't Linesbabe

• Haha 4

30 minutes ago, prowl said:

don't abuse the officials, they are doing their best however inept you think they are. (you might even be right but it doesn't matter)

If you break any of these rules you are an idiot and not fit to go to football matches.

31 minutes ago, prowl said:

Telling football fans they shouldn’t abuse officials when things go against them 

lol
not sure that’s going to happen 

• Haha 3

I saw the so called incident, it was nothing. Make something of it if you want but it's total over reaction

Bet your the type that thinks drink driving is ok if they don’t hit anything on the way home.

• Like 1