The incident with the female referees assistant

It would have helped massively if those giving her dogs abuse knew the rules.

1. If the attacker doesn't touch the ball then its not offside

2. If you take your eyes off the ball completely and push the opposition player its a free kick

Wasnt convinced with her positioning today but she got most. if not all, decisions right.

• Like 4

Just now, Spion Kop said:

I was in the stand and never heard any unsavoury chanting mate.

Heard someone say they loved her nail varnish, should they get banned too?

Don't agree with any official getting silver foil thrown at them either but never saw the ref have a word with their officials after our 2nd goal when their fans threw a yellow flare onto the pitch near our goalie?

Only need to do owt about it if it's Wednesday causing trouble, can't believe you don't know the rules by now. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Ian said:

Them throwing a flare on to the pitch is a mile away from throwing something directly at someone as you well know. Trying to deflect what happened doesnt help. Hopefully CCTV will track down the culprit and ban them for life

Trying to deflect what happened doesn't help, sorry mate didn't realise I'd said that, I apologise sincerely.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ian said:

Them throwing a flare on to the pitch is a mile away from throwing something directly at someone as you well know. Trying to deflect what happened doesnt help. Hopefully CCTV will track down the culprit and ban them for life

As if you can throw something on the pitch from 20-30 yards away and guarantee you’ll be accurate enough to not hit somebody. Similarly, to aim at someone and guarantee to hit them with any accuracy.

Both are equally bad 

10 minutes ago, Ian said:

I'd say throwing a flare onto the pitch and throwing a balled up piece of foil at someone were fairly similar when averaged out. Flare is very dangerous, foil isn't but was in someone's direction. Both stupid and both should be looked at by officials and punishments given out. It needs to be even-handed though despite what the hair shirt wearers say. A bellsniff is a bellsniff regardless of who they support. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Kevin Pressmans Pen said:

As if you can throw something on the pitch from 20-30 yards away and guarantee you’ll be accurate enough to not hit somebody. Similarly, to aim at someone and guarantee to hit them with any accuracy.

Both are equally bad 

Are you stupid r just never been to a match?

Peacock Farrell was the only player in our half of the pitch when they chucked it on. I suspect even you would be able to chuck a flare in that area of grass and guarantee not to hit someone.

All that apart. I'd expect both culprits to get the same punishment.....which is a lifetime ban

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Ian said:

Are you stupid r just never been to a match?

Peacock Farrell was the only player in our half of the pitch when they chucked it on. I suspect even you would be able to chuck a flare in that area of grass and guarantee not to hit someone.

All that apart. I'd expect both culprits to get the same punishment.....which is a lifetime ban

Sorry I don’t interact with unpleasant rude people. Enjoy your evening

34 minutes ago, Spion Kop said:

I was in the stand and never heard any unsavoury chanting mate.

Heard someone say they loved her nail varnish, should they get banned too?

Don't agree with any official getting silver foil thrown at them either but never saw the ref have a word with their officials after our 2nd goal when their fans threw a yellow flare onto the pitch near our goalie?

i only saw the aftermath after the item was thrown. I only mentioned unsavoury chants as that’s what the PA announced. 

• Like 1