The pre-match 'mega mix'

Can we ditch this that monstrosity before kick off?

I'm talking about the 10 mins of music we play which is about 45 secs of various Wednesday related songs that then suddenly fade out into another, at seemingly random points. It's bizarre! Just play the full tracks!?

Sounds like it was put together by a GCSE student using the fade on Windows Media Player. Possibly the same chap who struggles to operate the scoreboard lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

The pre-match screen entertainment has been rubbish this season, used to have highlights, classic matches and trivia questions. Now it's just adverts and Twitter posts. Then we get the wrong scores during the game and the font sizes constantly changing. 

5 hours ago, Owls2k said:

I'm talking about the 10 mins of music we play which is about 45 secs of various Wednesday related songs that then suddenly fade out into another, at seemingly random points. It's bizarre! Just play the full tracks!?

Sounds like it was put together by a GCSE student using the fade on Windows Media Player. Possibly the same chap who struggles to operate the scoreboard lol

It's a great idea, very poorly executed. 

2 hours ago, markg said:

Not be long until someone is banging on about wanting Reverend and the Makers or Milburn instead. 

Yeah imagine actually wanting to be proud of our city instead of being an old fart whinging about how it's not how it used to be and how we should never have got rid of the hole in the road 

Sheffielders make me sick

We have an amazing city, great culture and fantastic artists but mention it and you get the gimmer gammon spitting their cup of tea all over their own nobsacks in rage

Owlstalk Shop

38 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Sherlocks aren't from Sheffield
They might claim to be

They're absolutely NOT

I know there not. They never claim to be as far as I know.

But there still Wednesday fans. 

And seem to be on good terms with the club at the moment.

7 hours ago, Owls2k said:

I think it’s Steve’s luck book, it may sound unusual but it’s been carefully thought out to give us the highest chance of success

10 minutes ago, S72 Owl said:

I know there not. They never claim to be as far as I know.

But there still Wednesday fans. 

And seem to be on good terms with the club at the moment.

I know them all and I can confirm they're blades.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Yeah imagine actually wanting to be proud of our city instead of being an old fart whinging about how it's not how it used to be and how we should never have got rid of the hole in the road 

Sheffielders make me sick

We have an amazing city, great culture and fantastic artists but mention it and you get the gimmer gammon spitting their cup of tea all over their own nobsacks in rage

Compared with Liverpool and Manchester Sheffielders don't shout nearly enough about the artists that come from the city, we seem almost embarrassed about it.