Angry Spitty Man

7 minutes ago, siowls said:

There was a very angry shouty man sat behind me who, whenever Johnson gave the ball away, projected sputum into my hair.

Frustratingly, Johnson gave the ball away many times during the game and I received a full load.

Although I usually enjoy sharing bodily fluids with other people. I find it a bit disconcerting how he only seems to want to do it in my hair.

Should I feel hurt by this? Should I ask him to aim for other parts of my body? Should I tweet Johnson and ask him to stop giving the ball away?

How would you deal with this?

Sharing bodily fluids with others 

Your on wrong forum mate 

Xhamster is good allegedly for that 

• Haha 2

You sitting there while the bloke is gozzing in your hair is a little bit like Princess Margaret burning her feet getting into hot bath a few years ago. Most people would have just moved seat sharpish rather than opening a thread on Owlstalk about it. Its not like there aren't plenty of empty seats upwind of the phantom flobber is it?

12 hours ago, siowls said:

There was a very angry shouty man sat behind me who, whenever Johnson gave the ball away, projected sputum into my hair.

Frustratingly, Johnson gave the ball away many times during the game and I received a full load.

Although I usually enjoy sharing bodily fluids with other people. I find it a bit disconcerting how he only seems to want to do it in my hair.

Should I feel hurt by this? Should I ask him to aim for other parts of my body? Should I tweet Johnson and ask him to stop giving the ball away?

Roy Hattersley ? 

Guest Andy W
12 hours ago, siowls said:

Sit somewhere else

Dont go at all

13 hours ago, siowls said:

If you can cope sounds like your onto a money spinner there.