Westbrom fan banning order from standing up.

Without knowing the full circumstances, but would love to hear his side of the story. But it appears so OTT, and another way this country is going. You must obey....even if the rules are stupid and unworkable. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Chow said:

Another example of football going down the bottom was against united too, absolutely pathetic.

photo taken from a football page.

9FF50D60-18F5-43AD-853A-211FFD4313DE.jpeg.13177d42d2b67ac159868c2f88f21e43.jpeg

I bet they also had to eject several other fans for persistent rolling-around-the-walkways-in-fits-of -uncontrollable-laughter after the United keeper’s performance during that game.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Plonk said:

Without knowing the full circumstances, but would love to hear his side of the story. But it appears so OTT, and another way this country is going. You must obey....even if the rules are stupid and unworkable. 

This. 

Could have been standing in front of others who couldn't see, probably not the first time they've been ejected or warned etc. 

But on first glance seems OTT

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BenOwl1867 said:

Seems massively OTT but feel like there is much more to this story. No way someone gets a banning order from an isolated incident like standing at a single game 

You'd have thought so but it does seems strange not to give any specific reference to any other incidents or offences in the letter. 

41 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

You'd have thought so but it does seems strange not to give any specific reference to any other incidents or offences in the letter. 

For legal purposes it's often wise to be as broad and non-specific as possible. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vulva said:

In reality I bet the bloke is a right bellend. For it to get to this stage he’s clearly a weapon. Just sit down and do as your told. 

Appreciate what your saying vulva, and as I said I would love to know the full facts but for me there has to be some consistency. If everyone who stood up throughout the game was treat  the same the leaping lane end of the cantilever would be empty. And the same at many grounds across the country.

That is exactly Vulva's point. He's probably not the same as everyone else who sometimes stand up at football matches. He's probably been standing up constantly while being asked to sit down so people around him can also watch the game.

No thought for others. Probably an absolute weapon.

5 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Appreciate what your saying vulva, and as I said I would love to know the full facts but for me there has to be some consistency. If everyone who stood up throughout the game was treat  the same the leaping lane end of the cantilever would be empty. And the same at many grounds across the country.

It’s actually quite hard to get kicked out of a football ground. And probably a load of hassle for stewards who don’t earn enough for said hassle. He probably had dozens of warnings. And was probably showing off. And more than likely a real creature. 

Just had a look on the baggies forum, and the only real evidence is somebody that heard what happened and he was repeatedly asked to sit down and wouldn’t. There are parts of the ground where everyone stands up, but this wasn’t one of them.

Theres also quite a number think the letter is fake as the board aren’t that popular and it’s a bit of shitstirring.