CHARLTON

Guest Therealrealist

2 hours ago, Therealrealist said:

Im sorry thats bumf..there ate no covid restrictions anymore..why would away fans be banned? Theres 90,000 fans allowed at the charity shield..same day as the charlton game

It's got nothing to do with the government anymore. Certain clubs will sell them certain won't be allowed due to SAG in their area. I would guess many London clubs will suffer more than most.

• Like 1

Guest Therealrealist
1 hour ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

It's got nothing to do with the government anymore. Certain clubs will sell them certain won't be allowed due to SAG in their area. I would guess many London clubs will suffer more than most.

I’m still not buyin it...London welcomes millions of people everyday...but charlton can’t cope with 3000 northerners

1 hour ago, Rogers said:

why I oughta! damn broad. 

image.jpeg

Was she from Norwich?

Ya know, a Norfolk Broad!

Gets coat!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Therealrealist said:

I’m still not buyin it...London welcomes millions of people everyday...but charlton can’t cope with 3000 northerners

Yer same , millions visit london every week , 90000 wembley that day. Millwall away at qpr selling tickets now. This is all about some pen pushers at charlton sag must be related to our lot. 

Spoke to the woman at hospitality at Charlton (has anyone else? She told me no away fans in the home hospitality) and she said that the Charlton ticket office posted 2,500 to 3,000 to us last Friday.

The delay is all because of us.

Edited by sturutter

I think with this short of a period between selling the tickets and the match going ahead I think they’ll do them on a first come first served basis and forget about the priority points for this one. 

9 minutes ago, MarkS43Owl said:

I think with this short of a period between selling the tickets and the match going ahead I think they’ll do them on a first come first served basis and forget about the priority points for this one. 

they’ve had the tickets a week. 

the problem is that we are waiting to see how many of the 3k we can actually sell ( SAG )

TPP will still come into effect by I suspect it will be collection only either from hillsborough or at Charlton. 

15 minutes ago, ANDY said:

they’ve had the tickets a week. 

the problem is that we are waiting to see how many of the 3k we can actually sell ( SAG )

TPP will still come into effect by I suspect it will be collection only either from hillsborough or at Charlton. 

If they get them on sale/announced tomorrow then they have all weekend to go through TPP levels and post them out Monday/Tuesday

1 hour ago, sturutter said:

Spoke to the woman at hospitality at Charlton (has anyone else? She told me no away fans in the home hospitality) and she said that the Charlton ticket office posted 2,500 to 3,000 to us last Friday.

The delay is all because of us.

SAG

52 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

SAG

So Charlton are okay with giving us and no doubt every other visiting club 2500/3000 tickets but SAG are able to over-ride that and make up their own number? 

We are "special" aren't we...

30 minutes ago, alanharper said:

So our local SAG make the decision on how many fans we can take to London? Whereas the London SAG (if they have one) are clearly happy to send us 3k tickets.

Getting way above their station, that bunch of Little Hitlers. 

Must be a local sag . As qpr millwall full allocation . 

Guest Therealrealist
2 hours ago, alanharper said:

So our local SAG make the decision on how many fans we can take to London? Whereas the London SAG (if they have one) are clearly happy to send us 3k tickets.

Getting way above their station, that bunch of Little Hitlers. 

It will have nothing to do with local SAG or any other SAG..reckon this is fully the fault of SWFC

21 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Away fans probably won't be allowed to many games this season. Especially decent travellers like us/Leeds/Villa etc...

Yet you've got friendly games already with pigs taking 3k to Donny, Leeds taking 4.5k to Blackburn etc.