12 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

That's what I chuffing thought, but then I bought him up and they looked at me like I'd suggested they watch me and my lass' sex tape!!

You and your lass have a sex tape? 

If my friend wanted to know how to find this said recording how would he go about it? 

Are we talking uploaded to pòrnhub or would he have to look into OnlyFans that kind of thing? lol

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, CircleSeven said:

He has certainly done well for himself. As above, the Benfica fans I know didn’t think he was particularly good and I believe they binned him mid season after Benfica worst ever string of results. He might do ok here but I was surprised he got the job. 

He's Portuguese. That's the only criteria. 

5 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Fair point didn’t realise that. 

Could be a number of reasons though. Maybe Carlos is just such a good manager that clubs struggle when he leave.

lol

I would imagine this is actually more likely.

5 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

We won't get better, the fans panicked and demanded his sacking and look where that has lead to.

I think Carlos needed to go when he did. Most managers have a short shelf life at a football club and often need to move on to start a fresh. That’s what happened with Carlos. 

Good manager but his time at Wednesday was coming to the end. He lost the dressing room. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I think Carlos needed to go when he did. Most managers have a short shelf life at a football club and often need to move on to start a fresh. That’s what happened with Carlos. 

Good manager but his time at Wednesday was coming to the end. He lost the dressing room. 

The first hurdle a manager comes to the fans want him out.  Moore will be on borrowed time, if he's not challenging by Christmas.  It's getting ridiculous. 

Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

The first hurdle a manager comes to the fans want him out.  Moore will be on borrowed time, if he's not challenging by Christmas.  It's getting ridiculous. 

Well yeah maybe. But I think even Ross Wallace said in an interview that the players were ready for Carlos to leave. 

Fans and players lost. No return. Sadly.

Guest LondonOwl313
20 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

We didn’t win for 8 games or something did we just before he went.. but when you look back at the side a lot of the ones who were still fit are the same dross that dragged us down over the last 18 months 

Guest Therealrealist
3 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

If we are not challenging by Halloween he will be out never mind Christmas...I’m sure he wer brought in to keep us up..he failed miserably..and in that case he’s supposed to be able to build a good side on a low budget etc...even tho he’s only done it once..and donny wer on a shocking run when he bailed on em...we need a good start..believe you me

24 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

If we are not challenging by Halloween he will be out never mind Christmas...I’m sure he wer brought in to keep us up..he failed miserably..and in that case he’s supposed to be able to build a good side on a low budget etc...even tho he’s only done it once..and donny wer on a shocking run when he bailed on em...we need a good start..believe you me

See it's got the point where the fans want him out before a ball has even been kicked.  Totally ridiculous.

Good luck to him, good coach, good bloke.

Think it's a low risk appointment for Wolves, if he does well then obviously they benefit, if not they'll be able to attract someone else. People will want to go there, well backed, decent sized club with ambitions.

• Like 1

Guest Hornsby
18 hours ago, room0035 said:

He managed us the over spending and poor recruitment lead eventually to us getting relegated, he managed Swansea a season later they are relegated.

Rio Ave this season avoid relegation by just 3 points the season after Carlos left they could well go down next season if the Carlos affect continues.

Pre to us managed Istanbul Basaksehir the season after Carlos left they were relegated.

that's 4 of his last 4 years all either getting relegated or in Rio Ave case surviving by one win. If that's not a pattern then I don't know what is.

Signings down to Paxo then Att and his Dad.

Carlos wanted Maguire from Hull at £5 million.

They later bought Van the Man for a touch less.

2 hours ago, Hornsby said:

Signings down to Paxo then Att and his Dad.

Carlos wanted Maguire from Hull at £5 million.

They later bought Van the Man for a touch less.

Read my earlier post am I not saying Carlos is to blame.

what I was saying that 3 out of Carlos last 4 managerial job have all got relegated within a few seasons of him leaving and Rio Ave stayed up by 3 points or it would have been 4 out of 4 

suggest that the seeds of downward spiral could be caused by Carlos as it's not a great record for the teams.

Guest Hornsby
2 hours ago, room0035 said:

Read my earlier post am I not saying Carlos is to blame.

what I was saying that 3 out of Carlos last 4 managerial job have all got relegated within a few seasons of him leaving and Rio Ave stayed up by 3 points or it would have been 4 out of 4 

suggest that the seeds of downward spiral could be caused by Carlos as it's not a great record for the teams.

No , agree , just think no manager here since Chansiri has had signing power.