He has certainly done well for himself. As above, the Benfica fans I know didn’t think he was particularly good and I believe they binned him mid season after Benfica worst ever string of results. He might do ok here but I was surprised he got the job. 

• Like 1

Guest Therealrealist
24 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

He has certainly done well for himself. As above, the Benfica fans I know didn’t think he was particularly good and I believe they binned him mid season after Benfica worst ever string of results. He might do ok here but I was surprised he got the job. 

How many Benfica fans do you know 🤣

1 hour ago, Rogers said:

Poor choice from Wolves IMO, I thought they’d go more high profile or at least get a steady hand. 

Time will tell 

Think Wolves have had their day in the Sun, can see them struggling this year.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CircleSeven said:

Didn't they sell there best player, and after that it went down hill?

1 hour ago, SallyCinnamon said:

New Wolves gaffer. Assistant to Carlos at Wednesday.

Carlos and Bruno not done bad since they left us have they? 

Us on the other hand….

Every team Carlos leaves gets relegated though, could it be his poor set up catches up on the team eventually.😁😁😁😁

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

I think they should have stuck with Nuno. He did lose his best player at start of season. 

Didn't they want to sell his best players again that why he left, Neves and moutino, won't be wolves players come next season and Coady making the England team will mean he will be wanted by one of the top 6, add to that their keeper is also off the spine of his team is lost.

wolves close ties to a Portuguese agent leads to another Portuguese manager go figure.

• Like 1

Guest Grandad

Manager and Assistant at the very top level in their respective countries.

But yeah. They were crap :ph34r: