Potential player walkout

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

It was simply a rushed good news story PR exercise from the club at the time that Liam Shaw announced he was going to Celtic 

Simple PR spin 

What’s any of that got to do with why Barry Bannan signed the deal? Or is he now heading up the PR department as well as all the set pieces? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Same peoppe holding onto that are sat on the titanic stating loud and proud that 'she's unsinkable'. 

Time to wake up. 

Not holding onto anything. Purely stating it’s bizarre he signed it. 

He’s gone back onto the Titanic when he was on the lifeboat. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Same peoppe holding onto that are sat on the titanic stating loud and proud that 'she's unsinkable'. 

Time to wake up. 

Don't think anyone is holding on to it in the sense that it is a sign things are OK.

Just completely baffled as to why he did it.

If the story is true - and I don’t see any reason to believe it’s not - there must be serious doubt as to whether we’ll be able to fulfil fixtures come the start of next season as things stand

• Like 5

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

Don't think anyone is holding on to it in the sense that it is a sign things are OK.

Just completely baffled as to why he did it.

Might be our only chance to raise funds and Chansiri might have been quite insistent or lied to him about future plans. That is what Chansiri does. Deception and lies. 

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Ridiculous they have to try and justify it.

Crann is a Wednesday fan and wants the best for the club just like any of us.

2 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

What’s any of that got to do with why Barry Bannan signed the deal? Or is he now heading up the PR department as well as all the set pieces? 

Lol exactly.

Bannan won’t care about the PR he will care about his family and he’s just got engaged. Why would he sign a 2 year deal knowing what’s going on? 

• Like 3

Just now, TheEnchanter said:

Might be our only chance to raise funds and Chansiri might have been quite insistent or lied to him about future plans. That is what Chansiri does. Deception and lies. 

Bannan has been here 5 years, you'd think he and his agent would have a fair idea about what the owner is like and where the club is heading. 

How can Chanisiri be insistent that an out of contract player signs a new 2 year deal?

37 minutes ago, Shifty Powers said:

In my 34 years, I have never witnessed contracted players handing in their notice!

Transfer requests- fine, but not this!

Unbelievable.

FF effectively did it a few years back and thousands were singing his name the week after. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, CourteenerOwl said:

Lol exactly.

Bannan won’t care about the PR he will care about his family and he’s just got engaged. Why would he sign a 2 year deal knowing what’s going on? 

Whilst you’re trying to divert attention to that the clubs going under 

Its like arguing what colour of paint the chairs are on the Titanic after hearing it hit the iceberg

• Like 3

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

Bannan has been here 5 years, you'd think he and his agent would have a fair idea about what the owner is like and where the club is heading. 

How can Chanisiri be insistent that an out of contract player signs a new 2 year 

Everythings fine then. 

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

How can Chanisiri be insistent that an out of contract player signs a new 2 year deal?

It was a PR stunt

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, CourteenerOwl said:

Lol exactly.

Maybe he's as gullible as we have been....you don't know..Maybe he's trying to be loyal....

• Like 2

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Whilst you’re trying to divert attention to that the clubs going under 

Its like arguing what colour of paint the chairs are on the Titanic after hearing it hit the iceberg

No not really. I am not trying to do anything. Not sure why you think you can tell posters what they are saying if it doesn’t suit you. 

I am very aware of what is happening and extremely concerned/angry.

Bannan signing a two year deal makes no sense to me. However, thanks to you I am now aware he’s head of the PR department. 

Cheers!

• Like 2
  • Love 3