Potential player walkout

2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

What would Bannan have to lose?

He signs a bloody contract that Chansiri breaks by not actually paying him

Bannan looks like a really loyal Owl

Chansiri confirms he's the idiot we see him to be?

Whats Bannan got to lose?

Bannan says...." I signed the contract , expecting Chansiri to fulfill the terms"

Chansiri says.....

"Wanna buy a ground?"

Because Bannan might be one of the players still getting paid on time so is still stuck in his contract while the club crumbles around him! 

2 minutes ago, 4evaowl said:

Wonder if this is DCs plan. Let all the current players walk, then bring in kids/lower league freebies on lower wages. 

Did wonder this with the furlough nonsense. Chuck them all on 2.5k a month until they find themselves a new home. Like turning the electric and water off to get some squatters to leave

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SallyCinnamon said:

It really is time to mobilise and get this joker out the club. He’s killing us. He needs to sell. 

Honestly we need to show our displeasure. This bloke came here and completely messed with the tradition and history of our once proud club. He’s treated us like his little toy.

GET HIM OUT 

Couldn't agree more but how?

2 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:

Did wonder this with the furlough nonsense. Chuck them all on 2.5k a month until they find themselves a new home. Like turning the electric and water off to get some squatters to leave

But I don’t get this? It’s not like we have many high earners at the club anyway?

Once the released players are freed from their contract we will be saving so much money in wages. That’s where the high wages are.

He’s just completely skint and can’t afford the club anymore. God knows where his money came from but it’s clear as day he’s ran out. 

• Like 2

Heard Harris was the first to walk out but was tackled by a gust of wind and is now out injured for the next 4 months 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Maddogbob said:

This is exactly the reason Jack Marriott should have been Poty.

He might have been - the club would never have announced that as the result though. 

1 minute ago, NeonLeon said:

He might do that out of spite but this will run.

He won't get away with anything and he'll be a porya...parei... he'll be universally cast away by football people in England.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

It wouldn't surprise me at all if that's how the owner sees it.

Trouble with that is that we undoubtedly end up with more points deductions and transfer restrictions if we follow this through, and we don't have a full team as it is. 

It wouldn't surprise me if we never see Chansiri again.

He's bumped up some poor sap to COO and buggered off to play with his water jetpacks or whatever the latest shiny thing to catch his attention is.

This all feels very much like the endgame.  Extremely sad.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, NeonLeon said:

Except they aren’t squatters they’re assets with a value and you don’t need to replace squatters. We need to attract a squad for next season. There is no positive side to this regardless of how Chansiri fans try and clutch at straws. 

Some really excited people on here isn’t there for a big finger pointing exercise telling the Chansiri Fan Boys ‘told you so’

4 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I’m with you in a way. But do you think Chansiri is going to walk away once we’ve bottom out? What about the ground? He doesn’t strike me as the type of person to cut his losses and let go. 

I’m not being dramatic when I say this. But I genuinely think the only way Chansiri leaves is if SWFC cease to exist anymore.

I am that worried. 

I agree, I'll be honest he's so deep rooted at the club, I'm not sure what can be done.

Yeah you can make some noise and have a protest, you can refuse to buy stuff. However realistically, the club going bust might be the only option.

Just now, owlinexile said:

It wouldn't surprise me if we never see Chansiri again.

He's bumped up some poor sap to COO and buggered off to play with his water jetpacks or whatever the latest shiny thing to catch his attention is.

This all feels very much like the endgame.  Extremely sad.

Hard to tell the difference, as has never led the club effectively.

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

But I don’t get this? It’s not like we have many high earners at the club anyway?

Once the released players are freed from their contract we will be saving so much money in wages. That’s where the high wages are.

He’s just completely skint and can’t afford the club anymore. God knows where his money came from but it’s clear as day he’s ran out. 

Depends what you mean by high earners. Yes a fair few of the bigger ones are gone but we still pay over the odds.

Luongo and Paterson, probably Windass too are likely to be closer to £20K than £10K. Dawson is though to be on over £8K. The average for League One is less than £2.5K and our income has been decimated.