Potential player walkout

If ever there was a time for a yearly fit and proper test by the governing bodies now is the time. 

the guy is clueless and we could well be needing 20 news players next season if this farce is allowed to continue.

• Like 1

Just now, CourteenerOwl said:

No not really. I am not trying to do anything. Not sure why you think you can tell posters what they are saying if it doesn’t suit you. 

I am very aware of what is happening and extremely concerned/angry.

Bannan signing a two year deal makes no sense to me. However, thanks to you I am now aware he’s head of the PR department. 

Cheers!

You’re welcome 

glad to have educated you on it 👍

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Maybe he's as gullible as we have been....you don't know..Maybe he's trying to be loyal....

Push Bannan wide and Hirstyboywonder can go in the middle.

I'll give my knee a try out by going to the fridge and back.

It's only div 3 we've got this.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Maybe he's as gullible as we have been....you don't know..Maybe he's trying to be loyal....

Makes more sense than a PR stunt lol! 

However he would have to be very gullible not to see what’s happening! Strange one is all I was thinking! 

• Like 2

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, room0035 said:

If ever there was a time for a yearly fit and proper test by the governing bodies now is the time. 

the guy is clueless and we could well be needing 20 news players next season if this farce is allowed to continue.

There's a yearly review by auditors who have to sign off a going concern.

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It was a PR stunt

Why did Bannan agree to the PR stunt?

Why has he tied his future down to this? Or do you think he will be allowed to leave for nothing or next to nothing? In all honesty that wouldn't surprise me at all, it's the only reason I can see for him agreeing to it in the first place. 

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Just to point out back to the article that this thread is about 

The players of our club are considering handing in their notice and walking away

Bascially the house is on fire

Dont let people distract you by trying to discuss the colour of the curtains in the burning house

The house is on fire 

Ahh "Considering"...Phew!.........I thought.......it was real.....

Can straws burn as you clutch 'em?

If the local journos don’t report anything on us, they get accused of not being interested in us and, showing bias.

The report newsworthy stories and, low and behold, they’ve got a vendetta and, they hate us.

With everything that’s happening to our club, we need a strong local media team to hold the lunatic in charge to account. The story doesn’t sound far fetched. Fair play for the exclusive, credit to the players for acting! It’s about time we as fans, made our feelings known far more vocally. Shoes off in the car park anyone?!

In reality players won’t want to do this. It’s a game of poker to speed things up. I know of 2 players buying houses in the City, and many more will have kids settled in schools etc. It won’t happen, in my opinion, although the would be perfectly in their rights to do so. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Grandad said:

There's a yearly review by auditors who have to sign off a going concern.

They highlighted the caution taking in doing this in the previous accounts. We are yet to have the next set signed off.......