Only 1.4% of fans want to see Chansiri continue running the club

2 hours ago, wilyfox said:

Would it not be better to see if he learns from his mistakes and changes approach first? 

How long do we wait?
This time last year on here people were saying the same things about that the signs were there that Chansiri had learned from his mistakes and should be given opportunity to turn it around.

Then last season was the most embarrassing I can remember on and off the pitch.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I'm struggling to believe that any Wednesday fan would want Chansiri to carry on running the club as he currently is.

If he were to bring in someone with a proven reputation to run the show while he takes a (very distant) back seat, then fair enough. There are no signs of that happening any time soon, though.  

I would love to see a CEO installed or better still Chansiri to sell up but regretfully if he stays as there is every likelihood do you honestly believe he would allow any employee to make big decisions regardless of whether they are CEO or DoF they are still pawns to Chansiri. I believe that’s  why others who came in early in his tenure left very quickly cos they wasn’t allowed to operate and make final decisions.

Our club will not begin to win back supporters and its reputation until he’s gone and in no position to make any type of decision.”

End of Story

1 hour ago, 0742 said:

Rather than wait, which is all we've done during his tenure, now we should be piling the pressure on, so he knows exactly what is expected of him by the fans. 

That means he needs to know fans are not happy with him and are demanding a change, not waiting around to see what his mental musings are over the next 3 months. 

You don't get what you deserve, you get what you tolerate. And we've tolerated enough horse shït now. 

This is spot on 

• Love 2

3 hours ago, wilyfox said:

And I bet less than 1.4% can think of a viable solution to our problems. The blame game is easy. I’m more interested in a way forward. If there was a legit buyer, it would be worth talking about - but there isn’t.

???? How do know? Mr C himself has said he turned down offers previously. Alonso had an offer(representing a consortia) turned down....at the minute the Club isnt publicly up for offers(that i know of) 

So other than speculative offers until you make it known that you are open to offers,how can you say there isnt a buyer out there? Derby have one,Newcastle ?

The 'mega rich' are not effected  in the same way that we are....people have been known to pay millions to have a pop star sing at their birthday party,in particular the venture capitalists have done very well thank you,from other peoples 'failures'...

Such a stale argument mate,and i have time for your posts,usually very measured.....

4 minutes ago, parajack said:

???? How do know? Mr C himself has said he turned down offers previously. Alonso had an offer(representing a consortia) turned down....at the minute the Club isnt publicly up for offers(that i know of) 

So other than speculative offers until you make it known that you are open to offers,how can you say there isnt a buyer out there? Derby have one,Newcastle ?

The 'mega rich' are not effected  in the same way that we are....people have been known to pay millions to have a pop star sing at their birthday party,in particular the venture capitalists have done very well thank you,from other peoples 'failures'...

Such a stale argument mate,and i have time for your posts,usually very measured.....

I agree with what your saying but the less said about Eric Alonso the better to be fair

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wilyfox said:

If there’s another rich guy out there wanting to have a go and make a better job of it, fantastic. But I foresee more pay issues sabotaging recruitment and performances on the pitch, and more shenanigans off it.

Fans turning on Chansiri won’t accomplish anything positive unless there’s a buyer. Toxic atmosphere at games. More pressure on players. Demands for him to sell if there’s no buyer could be more damaging. 

Just us than? cos at other Clubs where fans wont tolerate this sort of thing,Blackpool, etc the recent rebellion against the 'super league'...and so on...fans were able to effect change.......wont be a buyer until the Chairman decides to sell,and makes it known....

So massive S6 attendances,no fans boycotting,merchandise selling out,and ST sales unaffected would send ...what message to the Chairman?

A very fair Q i think...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, soldierboyblue said:

I agree with what your saying but the less said about Eric Alonso the better to be fair

Just a front man mate,trust me,you havnt seen the last of him......he will appear representing some other 'consortia' again....maybe not for us,but my view a Championship or L1 Club.....especially if the reports of other Championship Clubs having financial issues is accurate.

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

The last 6 years have been of our fans fawning over him, having photos took with him, and even a banner up saying thank you Chansiri etc etc

So to suggest we bumlick Chansiri after what he's done and is going is ridiculous

Stop doffing your cap

This 110 %.....................

Guest wilyfox
27 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

How long do we wait?
This time last year on here people were saying the same things about that the signs were there that Chansiri had learned from his mistakes and should be given opportunity to turn it around.

Well now we’ve been relegated I hope Chansiri has little choice but to start making the necessary changes. Until he failed, Chansiri was able to argue his way. Can’t do that now - unless he’s insane.

22 minutes ago, bolton9owl said:

I would love to see a CEO installed or better still Chansiri to sell up but regretfully if he stays as there is every likelihood do you honestly believe he would allow any employee to make big decisions regardless of whether they are CEO or DoF they are still pawns to Chansiri. I believe that’s  why others who came in early in his tenure left very quickly cos they wasn’t allowed to operate and make final decisions.

Our club will not begin to win back supporters and its reputation until he’s gone and in no position to make any type of decision.”

End of Story

What about a Chief Operating Officer?

2 hours ago, timrud said:

Finally, somebody else who sees the situation in a rational manner.

Until there is a viable alternative you need to make the best of what we have.

YEAH,YEAH,YEAH...'be careful what you wish for'......keep clapping....keep paying sky high prices,buy merchandise,renew your season ticket, clap the 'millionaires'(remaining) onto the pitch,and watch the playing out from the back across our own penalty area,as we lose again but tell each other...

'at least the footballs better'....

Only at S6....................

Cant do a thing about what happens on the pitch,but surely the fans/supporters at least can show some cajones?

Enough,Fimis,Ende,Exit........

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, parajack said:

YEAH,YEAH,YEAH...'be careful what you wish for'......keep clapping....keep paying sky high prices,buy merchandise,renew your season ticket, clap the 'millionaires'(remaining) onto the pitch,and watch the playing out from the back across our own penalty area,as we lose again but tell each other...

'at least the footballs better'....

Only at S6....................

Cant do a thing about what happens on the pitch,but surely the fans/supporters at least can show some cajones?

Enough,Fimis,Ende,Exit........

How exactly so we show our cajones, what do you have in mind?

• Like 1

Guest wilyfox
12 minutes ago, parajack said:

DC has said lots of things about buyers and investors. Never any substance to it though. All hot air. The Alonso thing isn’t worth mentioning. Only had to observe the Derby attempt to see he was never a goer. Newcastle are prem. always will be prospective buyers with their revenue. 

Guest wilyfox
11 minutes ago, parajack said:

Just us than? cos at other Clubs where fans wont tolerate this sort of thing,Blackpool, etc the recent rebellion against the 'super league'...and so on...fans were able to effect change.......wont be a buyer until the Chairman decides to sell,and makes it known....

So massive S6 attendances,no fans boycotting,merchandise selling out,and ST sales unaffected would send ...what message to the Chairman?

A very fair Q i think...

Give over. Fans didn’t stop the super league. Threat of Premier league & uefa expulsion sorted that. Some player pressure too. Have any ESL clubs been sold after their fan uproar? Nope. The only time fans can exert influence is if they don’t pay to support. Rarely comes to that. 

38 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

How long do we wait?

This ^

Numerous times over the years, DC's been given the benefit of this might be the year, he might learn from his mistakes. But each year the mistakes keep happening. It doesn't appear as though, DC will take responsibility for his numerous mistakes and learn from those mistakes. DC's recklessness was what ultimately got us deducted points and consequently relegated. 

The longer DC remains at the helm, the more we're fail on and off the pitch. Enough is enough. Either he bucks up or does us all a favour by standing aside, cutting his losses and allowing hopefully a more sensible owner to take over. We won't go back up and we won't progress on and off the pitch with DC.

It's time for him to go, especially if he meant it that he would sell up and leave if he was no longer wanted here. The bottom line is we've gone backwards with DC and he's one of the most clueless owners currently in the entire Football League. 

• Like 1

So many threads on here at the moment that are just going round in circles.

Think most of us agree that Chansiri has screwed up, and that’s time he either a) sells up or b) has a serious rethink on how the club is run.

But how can we make him do either of those things?

1 hour ago, 83owl said:

I’m one of the 1.4% and my eye sight is fine. It’s not DCs fault we are in this position as he is fighting against the web of deceit which is football.
There are multiple conspirers against us each of them reaching out to harm us with their filthy tentacles like some kind of dishonest conspiracy squid. Multiple referees, Steve Gibson, Look North and the EFL are all part of this web and have it in for us. 

DC is doing his best but is battling against the tide, he’s like a lone hyena having to fight against a pride of Lions.

This is a joke post right?

Hard to tell on here at times!