Only 1.4% of fans want to see Chansiri continue running the club

Guest Grandad

This makes Dom Howson results look very suspect. I did think it was weird that 53% of fans don't want the man who had caused more damage to our club than any other, in its history, to leave.

Let's never hear those results mentioned again. 

Guest wilyfox

And I bet less than 1.4% can think of a viable solution to our problems. The blame game is easy. I’m more interested in a way forward. If there was a legit buyer, it would be worth talking about - but there isn’t.

11 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

There is some word play going on here, only 1.4 percent want to see him running the club as he is

’as he is’ which you have omitted in the thread title completely changes the meaning 

I honestly don’t think so. I argued against the previous thread but this is damning whichever way you look at the results. Only a very small minority are convinced he is doing things right. 

1 minute ago, wilyfox said:

And I bet less than 1.4% can think of a viable solution to our problems. The blame game is easy. I’m more interested in a way forward. If there was a legit buyer, it would be worth talking about - but there isn’t.

Well not that we currently know of. Who knew MM was interested before his last minute reprieve and very few of us had heard of chansiri before he bought us. IF chansiri is prepared to let go now is probably a very good time. The problem is people like MM will be prepared to let it go to the wire to get the best deal

Guest wilyfox
5 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Well not that we currently know of. Who knew MM was interested before his last minute reprieve and very few of us had heard of chansiri before he bought us. IF chansiri is prepared to let go now is probably a very good time. The problem is people like MM will be prepared to let it go to the wire to get the best deal

So that’s the viable plan, hope DC is brought to his knees with the club in wreck & ruin, praying for another saviour like before? Would it not be better to see if he learns from his mistakes and changes approach first? 

5 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

So that’s the viable plan, hope DC is brought to his knees with the club in wreck & ruin, praying for another saviour like before? Would it not be better to see if he learns from his mistakes and changes approach first? 

Ideally he sells and goes - second preference is he learns takes a step back and gets the right structures in place

Guest wilyfox
Just now, soldierboyblue said:

Ideally he sells and goes - second preference is he learns takes a step back and gets the right structures in place

and do you think he’ll take a loss on what he paid MM for the club and write off all the money he’s put in over the years? I don’t.