Only 1.4% of fans want to see Chansiri continue running the club

3 hours ago, lanzaroteowl said:

Actually these figures are better for DC than those of Dom

68% want him to hire a CEO. 

So 68% of respondents would be happy for him to carry on if he did this.

Plus the 1.4% of deluded fools who think he's already doing a grand job.

Not so damning after all

Sadly this is correct.

Neil is either a bit dim when it comes to analysing the results of surveys or is just baiting people to post about this.

The clear message that the survey does deliver is that 98.6% think things can't carry on as they are - the only surprise in that is that 1.4% think things are ticking over nicely - surely blunts having a laugh.

42% = less than half (for Neil's benefit) think he should sell up.

Far more see a director of football (59%) and a CEO (69%) as the way forward rather than a complete change of ownership.   

"Running the club ...As he is"

Well lets be honest...If he did not own it lock stock and barrel it would be less than 1.4%

most fans are worried about what would happen if he walked

Cos I don't believe there are that many Owls fans satisfied with what he's done

I mean how on earth can they be?..Its a sodding car crash.

The problem is..He owns both cars and all the witnesses

1 hour ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

How exactly so we show our cajones, what do you have in mind?

Not post 'be careful what you wish for type posts' would be a good start,sick of seeing them,that and 'no one will buy us'.....when clearly the Club hasn't been publicly even put up for sale.

Its up to each individual to look at our Club and decide whats in the best interests of the Club,i wont tell others what to do..

For my part,i wont contribute one penny to millionaires wages,or agents fee's whilst the current Chairman & Players are there...to me they represent only a failure of monumental proportions..

The unpleasant reality that many face is,that there love and loyalty for the Club,can and most likely will be taken as a vote of confidence for the Chairman.

I simply ask this: What message will record attendances,season ticket sales,merchandise et al.....send to the current management?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, parajack said:

Not post 'be careful what you wish for type posts' would be a good start,sick of seeing them,that and 'no one will buy us'.....when clearly the Club hasn't been publicly even put up for sale.

Its up to each individual to look at our Club and decide whats in the best interests of the Club,i wont tell others what to do..

For my part,i wont contribute one penny to millionaires wages,or agents fee's whilst the current Chairman & Players are there...to me they represent only a failure of monumental proportions..

The unpleasant reality that many face is,that there love and loyalty for the Club,can and most likely will be taken as a vote of confidence for the Chairman.

I simply ask this: What message will record attendances,season ticket sales,merchandise et al.....send to the current management?

Or you could just say we are back in the third and I'm not paying to watch that crap.  No need to justify yourself we all have our limits to how far we will go and support the club.

1 hour ago, wilyfox said:

Give over. Fans didn’t stop the super league. Threat of Premier league & uefa expulsion sorted that. Some player pressure too. Have any ESL clubs been sold after their fan uproar? Nope. The only time fans can exert influence is if they don’t pay to support. Rarely comes to that. 

You dont think 10,000 fans outside Man Utd sent a message to the owners?or invading the pitch and getting a match abandoned? or the scenes across the road at City? let alone Countrywide? you think the SL didnt have legal challenges in place ready to go,from the off,against any action taken against them?Lawyers could have tied up any punitive action against the 'new' league for Years.....by which time it would of course have been a done deal....

NO mate,it was the fan reaction that tipped the scales....in my view,that was the catalyst...

Edited by parajack
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Grandad said:

This makes Dom Howson results look very suspect. I did think it was weird that 53% of fans don't want the man who had caused more damage to our club than any other, in its history, to leave.

Let's never hear those results mentioned again. 

1.4% say they'd like DC to "continue as he is"...  that's not the same as "1.4% want him to stay", because that wasn't the question.

The results of this survey are actually not much different from Dom's, and if anything, suggest fewer people would like DC to bugger off (if that was even a question).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Or you could just say we are back in the third and I'm not paying to watch that crap.  No need to justify yourself we all have our limits to how far we will go and support the club.

Being in the third division doesnt bother me,ime a Wednesday fan,i was asked a Q mate,and answered it as best i could......my reference to 'cojones' was about posts on here....not any ref to anything else...as some of the 'be careful what you wish for 'type posts were getting on my nerves TBH

7 minutes ago, parajack said:

Being in the third division doesnt bother me,ime a Wednesday fan,i was asked a Q mate,and answered it as best i could......my reference to 'cojones' was about posts on here....not any ref to anything else...as some of the 'be careful what you wish for 'type posts were getting on my nerves TBH

Jack, it’s not be careful what you wish for, its just being realistic. For chansiri to leave there has got to be someone willing to buy. And at the moment he’s asking Lamborghini price for a lada.

I hope to God someone out there wants to buy a lada and will argue the price down

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Plonk said:

Jack, it’s not be careful what you wish for, its just being realistic. For chansiri to leave there has got to be someone willing to buy. And at the moment he’s asking Lamborghini price for a lada.

I hope to God someone out there wants to buy a lada and will argue the price down

So we drive a LADA for a bit...On a f.ookin' skateboard at the minute...............

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Yeah i know,i can be an abrupt **** at times,but at my age its hard to change.....as someone once said,para you could start an argument in a room on your own.....

4 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

So we drive a LADA for a bit...On a f.ookin' skateboard at the minute...............

In the 80s i had a LADA.....yes  one of them.....kin skint and me Dad 'gifted' me his car(i was a window cleaner) boy did i get some stick(and probably will now again!)

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, parajack said:

In the 80s i had a LADA.....yes  one of them.....kin skint and me Dad 'gifted' me his car(i was a window cleaner) boy did i get some stick(and probably will now again!)

What you driving now?

Thats me point Para....

FFS! don't say yer on roller skates!

9 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

What you driving now?

Thats me point Para....

FFS! don't say yer on roller skates!

Sports car

but thats another story,no mortgage,cars paid for....kids grown up,...and so on..but before someone says it..NO i dont drive around with the roof down,and a 'flat cap' !!!

2 hours ago, wilyfox said:

Well now we’ve been relegated I hope Chansiri has little choice but to start making the necessary changes. Until he failed, Chansiri was able to argue his way. Can’t do that now - unless he’s insane.

Highlighted in bold the exact problem with your argument, you HOPE Chansiri changes.  A man who for 6 years has made wrong move after wrong move, dismissing experts advice and opinion so that the club can be run how he and his young son wants to.  4 weeks after the season finishing,  and there’s zero sign of any significant change.  Only more stories of lack of funds and money available to keep the club running. 

You are correct that he must change and hire an experienced CEO now and let them run the club, will he do it?  No, as it should have been done by now if it was going to happen.

So from our point of view our only hope is he sells the club, for a deal that works for him,  such as accept £30m now, £25m on promotion to the champ and another £50m on promotion to the PL.  Sunderland and Ipswich found new owners on league 1.  

Basically, please leave Chansiri as the longer you hang around the longer we will be in a mess 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Sadly this is correct.

Neil is either a bit dim when it comes to analysing the results of surveys or is just baiting people to post about this.

The clear message that the survey does deliver is that 98.6% think things can't carry on as they are - the only surprise in that is that 1.4% think things are ticking over nicely - surely blunts having a laugh.

42% = less than half (for Neil's benefit) think he should sell up.

Far more see a director of football (59%) and a CEO (69%) as the way forward rather than a complete change of ownership.   

Just logged on after a nice afternoon in the sun with family to find this attack on me

Ta

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Just logged on after a nice afternoon in the sun with family to find this attack on me

Ta

Attack though, while you call others crying babies.

You have once again misinterpreted the results.

I don't agree with them, just like you but no point trying to misread them.

Perhaps todays latest revelation will tip the balance more for some.

Glad you've had a good day. 👍

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

Attack though, while you call others crying babies.

You have once again misinterpreted the results.

I don't agree with them, just like you but no point trying to misread them.

Perhaps todays latest revelation will tip the balance more for some.

Glad you've had a good day. 👍

I’ve not misread anything 

Relax 

Enjoy the sun ☀️ 

Owlstalk Shop