Only 1.4% of fans want to see Chansiri continue running the club

Those that just want to see him change. The damage is done and continues to be done. It's not like a magic wand will wave and he'll suddenly be able to run the club properly. Time has proven he is incapable. How long do you want to let it rot?

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

The odds on him turning it around and getting promoted back to back to the Premier League before he runs out of cash must be a million to one

I'll take that bet please, what's the max stake?

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, timrud said:

Finally, somebody else who sees the situation in a rational manner.

Until there is a viable alternative you need to make the best of what we have.

NOV19-Gervais-Laughing.gif.a4359ea12b8e48559872a6ae25fb9869.gif

• Like 2

Guest wilyfox
6 minutes ago, 0742 said:

Rather than wait, which is all we've done during his tenure, now we should be piling the pressure on, so he knows exactly what is expected of him by the fans. 

That means he needs to know fans are not happy with him and are demanding a change, not waiting around to see what his mental musings are over the next 3 months. 

You don't get what you deserve, you get what you tolerate. And we've tolerated enough horse shït now. 

I’m sure he’s well aware. Doesn’t mean it’ll make the slightest difference. Disgruntled fans won’t get him out. Didn’t get Kroenke out at Arsenal and they had a billionaire buyer lined up. Didn’t get the Glazers out. Didn’t get John Henry out. 

Just now, soldierboyblue said:

So in the past 4 years have we had an overdue tax bill or have the club being maintaining their PAYE commitements?

Not that I'm aware. Like I said, its more of a 'direction of travel' for me, based on cashflow issues, etc.

Guest wilyfox

People have expressed their wish for him to leave. Public opinion of Chansiri is well known. A more interesting alternative to the Chansiri in or out threads would be a poll to see who thinks he’ll still own Wednesday in 2022. 

Sheffield Wednesday are pleased to announce Liam Dooley as Chief Operating Officer, a role he begins with immediate effect.

Liam will oversee the operational structure of the club, incorporating retail, ticketing, hospitality and catering.

Together with assisting other areas of the club where required, he will identify and build revenue generation at Hillsborough, calling on a broad range of experience in the corporate business community on a national and international scale.

Owls chairman Dejphon Chansiri said: “The club will always evolve on the business side and Liam will bring experience, knowledge and dedication to this role.

“I would like to welcome Liam to the position of Chief Operating Officer and wish him every success.”

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Sheffield Wednesday are pleased to announce Liam Dooley as Chief Operating Officer, a role he begins with immediate effect.

Liam will oversee the operational structure of the club, incorporating retail, ticketing, hospitality and catering.

Together with assisting other areas of the club where required, he will identify and build revenue generation at Hillsborough, calling on a broad range of experience in the corporate business community on a national and international scale.

Owls chairman Dejphon Chansiri said: “The club will always evolve on the business side and Liam will bring experience, knowledge and dedication to this role.

“I would like to welcome Liam to the position of Chief Operating Officer and wish him every success.”

Isn't this the bloke who was  in charge of ELEV8 drinks? 

1 hour ago, WBridgfordowl said:

I think it suggests 1.4% of fans didn’t have their glasses on and pressed the wrong key!

I’m one of the 1.4% and my eye sight is fine. It’s not DCs fault we are in this position as he is fighting against the web of deceit which is football.
There are multiple conspirers against us each of them reaching out to harm us with their filthy tentacles like some kind of dishonest conspiracy squid. Multiple referees, Steve Gibson, Look North and the EFL are all part of this web and have it in for us. 

DC is doing his best but is battling against the tide, he’s like a lone hyena having to fight against a pride of Lions.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Nope

"Only 1.4% of fans want to see Chansiri continue running the club"

Which is 100% accurate

Stop looking for things to cry like a baby about

This is not what the survey says. It actually says 42% want him to sell the club.

The 1.4% refers to those who support him continuing to run things as he is currently doing.

It's important to be accurate with these things. The survey is damming enough without trying to misrepresent the data.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, 83owl said:

I’m one of the 1.4% and my eye sight is fine. It’s not DCs fault we are in this position as he is fighting against the web of deceit which is football.
There are multiple conspirers against us each of them reaching out to harm us with their filthy tentacles like some kind of dishonest conspiracy squid. Multiple referees, Steve Gibson, Look North and the EFL are all part of this web and have it in for us. 

DC is doing his best but is battling against the tide, he’s like a lone hyena having to fight against a pride of Lions.

image.gif.0ed701bc5aaf1d680dfbefc16ea20ac2.gif

Guest wilyfox
3 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Good luck with that one. 

The opportunity is there. It’s up to him. 

16 minutes ago, 83owl said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5332816

• Haha 1