Sack Darren Moore tomorrow

The guy has been really ill for a long time.  Hardly the best circumstances for working with the team.

I think he will be a good L1 manager.  I think we should stick with him.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Sticky Micky said:

His decision alone to start dunkley was ridiculous 

But taking Rhodes off for Kachunga 

Really?

His time here has been awful 

Can anyone say we've looked good under him ?

Yes the players are rubbish but they are a hell lot better than he will be signing next season 

And his motivation skills are shocking 

stood there like a absolute plum 

Get someone in whose actually achieved one little thing 

Absolutely gutted 

Is it your turn for the Brain Cell this week?.

• Love 1

Don't even make me start on tragic performance against Bristol City where at home with 1:0 up and player up in MUST WIN game we sat back and let Bristol city back in the game and to equalize.

• Like 3

Just now, victorturner said:

Given our awful debt ridden situation and poor quality ownership, the quality of the manager we choose is the only advantage we can seize.

13 points out of 42 and daft decisions and formations has been enough for me. Let the guy get better but he is not good enough, a learner and an experimenter who can pick up a job with a third division team which will be happy to be in that division.

If he had built this squad or had any input I would fully agree.

Idk what miracles you expect him to do when the players he's got to play are nothing short of comical.

Give him the summer, rebuild and then judge.

Chairman has had enough time to prove he's an idiot, it's him alone we should all be targeting not Moore.

1 minute ago, Stevelknievel said:

Much as I think Moore hasn’t done anything this season to keep his job, we really can not afford a off season looking for another manager. We need to start to rebuild and that means bringing some stability and planning. At least we know Moore knows the league. 

Especially after this season, I just want some building to take place. You have to wonder if Monk could have done just enough to keep us up.

Monk would have. We were not to know that we (DC)  would pick chairman's favourite (TP) with whom he soon fell out followed by a caretaker while hoping to save money on a manager.

Someone has to build us a squad. I don’t think Moore will take us up. I agree the Rhodes decision was daft but the Dunkley start was a roll of the dice on an attacking central defender. It worked at one end of the pitch but not the other. 
Keep Moore on to build the squad and get us playing in a style that suits those players. That’s a years job right there. Then once we are in good shape then look at who can take us to the next level. 

Please please though don’t fire Moore now and leave us in limbo for two sodding months!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mus said:

The guy has been really ill for a long time.  Hardly the best circumstances for working with the team.

I think he will be a good L1 manager.  I think we should stick with him.

We don't want a League 1 manager as limited as that says he is. You need a team to survive in the championship

Just now, Bluewings said:

Idk what miracles you expect him to do when the players he's got to play are nothing short of comical.

Chairman has had enough time to prove he's an idiot, it's him alone we should all be targeting not Moore.

Moore is our 9th manager coach in 4 years, how has changing the manager every 5 months helped?.

I suggest you join the Junior section.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, victorturner said:

did not have to have Kachunga on the pitch.

His bench options are cr@p.

There was no one.

Who's he bringing on Green? He's done nothing. 

Your blaming Moore for subs when no one on the bench could change or influance a game.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bluewings said:

He has made his own mistakes, too many of them,  even though the big responsibility rests with DC of course.

2 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

Someone has to build us a squad. I don’t think Moore will take us up. I agree the Rhodes decision was daft but the Dunkley start was a roll of the dice on an attacking central defender. It worked at one end of the pitch but not the other. 
Keep Moore on to build the squad and get us playing in a style that suits those players. That’s a years job right there. Then once we are in good shape then look at who can take us to the next level. 

Please please though don’t fire Moore now and leave us in limbo for two sodding months!

He had 2 (TWO) head injuries today, it would have been irresponsible to leave him on after that.

1 minute ago, adelphi1867 said:

Moore is our 9th manager coach in 4 years, how has changing the manager every 5 months helped?.

I suggest you join the Junior section.

I never said sack him.

I'd keep him.

Let him rebuild and "judge"

People are judging him on the farce of a squad that he's having to deal without giving him the chance

to implement his ideas and personal.

Can I leave the junior section now plz?! 😂

• Haha 1

This is not down to Moore. Sacking him will achieve nothing. As I've said before, the club is owned by a clown, attracted by the global attention of being (or aspiring to being) an owner of an English Premier League club. He knows less than nothing about running a club and ends up with “mates and advisors” who are not mates, not professionally qualified and not acting in the best interests of the owner, the club or anyone but themselves. They are leeches, parasites, attracted by the money and the opportunity to snatch, con and blag as much of it for themselves as they can through dodgy agents, transfers, contracts and over-valued players.

That's why we are in this mess. It's a football wide problem, we just happen to have probably the worst example of it at the moment.

I know it's hard right now, emotions are high, but please keep focused on where the problem lies.

And that's not sacking another manager.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, SDS Owl said:

I guess everyones idea of making a team better differs but West Brom were in the Premiership when he took over and 9 points off automatic promotion in the Championship when he left.

Likewise with Wednesday, he managed to average less than 1 point a game and finished below Wycombe!!

Chasiri is the architect of the club’s relegation and the sooner he goes the better but the blind faith in Moore given his managerial record is just bizarre. 

11 points form 6 games in the Premier League

61 points from 36 games in the Championship

That's a fine record whichever way you slice it. 61 points from 36 games is 1.69 points per game. Would finish with 78 points at that rate over a full season (3 points off what was needed for automatic promotion that season). And a haul Wednesday have managed once (2016/17) in how many years?

• Like 2

Surely the blame is:-

90% Chansiri - just everything he’s done

9.9% The players, if they put the effort in like today, Cardiff etc against our rivals we’d be ok

0.1% Moore maybe some questionable subs tactics, but with this shower maybe to be expected 

• Like 3