WEDNESDAY - V - HUDDERSFIELD OMDT

Guest Kagoshimaowl
6 minutes ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

Exactly he was playing well.

I've no problem bringing Paterson on if we want to try and win the game by putting 2 up top but not to take Rhodes off. Take somebody off who isn't contributing or offering anything i.e. Reach.

Should have kept Rhodes and Windass on. Both played well tonight. Also should have gone to a back four after they scored. A point does us no good at all.

No fight, no urgency...looked like we were playing out an end of season game with nothing riding on it. 

I'm sick to death of watching these players go through the motions. 9 points, 10 factoring in goal difference is too much, we won't even get half that (if we're lucky) by the end of the season.

Time to prepare for next season, not one of this shower of poo I'm desperate to keep 

No passion no urgency no fight.... utter doggy doo! Gone down with not even a wimper... disgraceful gutless pathetic squad. None deserve to play for Wednesday on how they have preformed this season. I've had issues with Monk and Pulis both awful appointments but as professional footballers they have let themselves down. Moore..... it's early days still but if he does come good it looks like it will only be with a preseason and slowly Improving over time because it doesn't look like he has any fire in him... Mr nice guy who can't kick them up the backside. Gone from two clowns who can't talk to players to a guy who his huge but can't needs s fierce tablet...(if he gets some he needs to give Reach a few bucket loads!)

8 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

This has been the case for a long time Watford.

A long time, it must be known in the game.

See I get why 'on paper' we are still a big drawer for some managers however we are literally that club that could stain a manager's career and finish them. 

I want the end of this season, but I'm also fearful of what is coming next as well. 

Seriously, I think we haven't sunk to our lowest point just yet. 

A 5-0 v Stevenage should do the trick. 

• Like 1

When you're in Carlos' position with money to buy technical players on big money you can play a game of chess on the pitch.

In our current position the players must know that from a set piece that their goalie.. the ball and at least five of our lot should end up in the back of the net.

It's desperation stakes and we're walking.

• Like 3

The recruitment team need to recruit players that can run, pass, tackle and have a good engine.

Don't have to be world beaters, below average would get in to this team.

A team with 10 outfield players where the majority don't have 3 of the above basics to their game.

A recruitment team that managed to put together a squad where the players don't compliment each other in any sort of form.

Oh well if they decide who we are getting next season, we'll be on our second manager at this time of the season looking at League 2.

11 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Go watch Linfield nob head

Always highly regarded your opinions Mark 

I wasn’t going to bother reacting. 

I was adopting the standing in something approach, then leaving my shoe at the door to dry out in the sun before banging iton the wall to get rid of the odious turd.

• Haha 1

This group of players have now played under 4 managers this season. And people are still blaming the managers??? The subs maybe crap but the alternatives are no better.

The squad is rank. We're going down because the players aren't good enough, end of story. 

14 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

But they didn't.

I honestly don't know what your first sentence means.

Theoretically changing one thing in an event that has happened (Paterson being involved) would likely completely change many or all subsequent events, not just one element of it that you have focused on (the own goal)...

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

You've just reminded me..we were better off when Rhodes senior was at the club.

When Dawson and Wildsmith were in age respective England get togethers.

Makes you wonder if he was doing something different with them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

When Dawson and Wildsmith were in age respective England get togethers.

Makes you wonder if he was doing something different with them.

The 90 minute fitness was better before Strudwick arrived too imo..fk what the setup is.