Statement from Liam Shaw on move to Celtic

3 minutes ago, T Hardy said:

I genuinely want him to be asked who he supports. 

You should go along to the next Supporters Engagement Meeting and demand that it's on the agenda mate

Bang your fists on the table and don't move till you get the answer you so desperately crave

Owlstalk Shop

Guest T Hardy
Just now, SiJ said:

This is just weird.

It’s not when you understand that the significance about statements is often what is NOT said 

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

You should go along to the next Supporters Engagement Meeting and demand that it's on the agenda mate

Bang your fists on the table and don't move till you get the answer you so desperately crave

tenor.gif?itemid=9323547

• Haha 2

Guest T Hardy
6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

And when Shaw announces he grew up a Wednesday fan but Man Utd are his team now what will you say? 

1 minute ago, T Hardy said:

It’s not when you understand that the significance about statements is often what is NOT said 

I think you've uncovered more stuff here mate

So when statements are made what we should do is not read what IS said and just make stuff up about stuff that hasn't

I think you're really onto something here

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, T Hardy said:

And when Shaw announces he grew up a Wednesday fan but Man Utd are his team now what will you say? 

If he does say that mate and does say that he's a Man United fan remember this...

It's not what he DOES says mate - it's what he DOESN'T

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

Sorry but he has chosen to do us over, you can be prod of him for it if you like.... He has chosen to leave and go to Celtic..... Think about it..... Makes sense to him maybe to you BUT what has he given for all those years and he's a lifelong Wednesdayite.... 

Let's just not give any players contracts and applaud them on their way out...... That's two probably one more soon. 

Say he's shrewd say he's agent has done us over cos it's the best thing for HIM but why the f@#k are some of you so proud of this! 

SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY have been used and we have NOTHING to show for it! Good for the lad himself but try actually being loyal to your OWN club for goodness sake.... Staggers me this sort of thing happens and some react as we do when we see a player come through and do good for US! He's not he's off at the very first oppertunity and shows such a very BAD EXAMPLE to all the kids coming through the system..... He shouldn't play again and NO youngest should get to play in first team without signing a contract.... Other wise shut the academy!!!!! What's the point to produce players for a few games in a season before there off.... Celtic have picked up a bargain and not had to pay a penny to bring him on.  Sorry but the idea is to produce players for the first team or to make a PROFIT ON....  This sad affair is a abject failure Celtic supporters can congratulate the lad he's done them a right favour........

• Thanks 1

Guest T Hardy
1 minute ago, ashley8 said:

Sorry but he has chosen to do us over, you can be prod of him for it if you like.... He has chosen to leave and go to Celtic..... Think about it..... Makes sense to him maybe to you BUT what has he given for all those years and he's a lifelong Wednesdayite.... 

Let's just not give any players contracts and applaud them on their way out...... That's two probably one more soon. 

Say he's shrewd say he's agent has done us over cos it's the best thing for HIM but why the f@#k are some of you so proud of this! 

SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY have been used and we have NOTHING to show for it! Good for the lad himself but try actually being loyal to your OWN club for goodness sake.... Staggers me this sort of thing happens and some react as we do when we see a player come through and do good for US! He's not he's off at the very first oppertunity and shows such a very BAD EXAMPLE to all the kids coming through the system..... He shouldn't play again and NO youngest should get to play in first team without signing a contract.... Other wise shut the academy!!!!! What's the point to produce players for a few games in a season before there off.... Celtic have picked up a bargain and not had to pay a penny to bring him on.  Sorry but the idea is to produce players for the first team or to make a PROFIT ON....  This sad affair is a abject failure Celtic supporters can congratulate the lad he's done them a right favour........

We know he grew up as one but the rest is far from certain 

15 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

I am living in Lincolnshire now so I am thinking of going to support Lincoln in the Championship next season if they go up .

Nowt wrong with that just doing what’s best for me .

I am a lifelong fan and wish the club well and I hope to return one day 

What about if Lincoln offered you 5k plus a week to support them. 

Still coming back here then.

lol

2 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

What about if Lincoln offered you 5k plus a week to support them. 

Still coming back here then.

lol

Clubs paying supporters yeh

Why don’t you suggest that I am sure it will be well received.

• Haha 2