Breaking - Sheffield Wednesday Accounts Published

It's fine. DC is a very successful businessman  and is incredibly loaded. It's just the EFL stopping him spending.

We should be praising him for another successful year of profit.

People keep saying it would have been another massive loss if we hadn't sold our ground, and what we do next year ?

That's already in hand, as the training ground has been valued, and we can just sell that next.

Panic over. Stop bed wetting and trust DC, he knows what he's doing.

10 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

This is just off top of my head.

If we sold the ground for £60m (I think) and we made £19m profit in real terms we made about £40m loss?

No, because the ground was worth £22m, so we've made £38m profit on Hillsborough and made a £19m overall profit, so about a £20m loss.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

image.png.2c7df10edf22e35058a428b5bc002869.png

I strongly suggest all fans read this 

Basically DC (the owner) had confirmed he'll fund for the 12 months after these accounts but didn't give any guarantees after that point is how I read that. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ReginaldD said:

Basically DC (the owner) had confirmed he'll fund for the 12 months after these accounts but didn't give any guarantees after that point is how I read that. 

This support is not legally binding and is dependant on the availability of funding from the owner

• Like 4

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, ReginaldD said:

About standard really, is any director going to come out and say I will fund any and all losses indefinitely.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

For every £1 the club brought in Chansiri spent £1.60 just on player wages 

He's been paying Waitrose prices for Jack Fultons products. Need to start start shopping somewhere else on the spectrum, time for DC to get a Tesco club card.

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

image.png.2c7df10edf22e35058a428b5bc002869.png

I strongly suggest all fans read this 

Didn’t MKowl say the rules regarding “going concern” changed late last year so other clubs may have this problem for their on time accounts this year.

Can’t you send him a box of chocolates or summat?