Missing...

Guest mrbluesky
1 hour ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Typical Wednesday fans looking in that rear view mirror. He wasn't good enough when he was here. We need better than what we currently have and much better than Nuhiu. People forget the numerous times he was hooked at half time because he had had zero impact on the game.

So true.

Guest Therealrealist
13 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

They sold Watkins for £28m and bought Toney for near £10m, and weren’t suffering from a -12 deduction and without a pot to p!as in 

Tony who? Whsts is second name

Guest mrbluesky
42 minutes ago, Sambo89 said:

You could use this response about 932357754367 times a day at the minute

Neil usually does lol

59 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

No mate - from a distance and without seeing the matches he's played in it's baffling

Unless he's shoved up front on his own and he's literally getting zero passes/crosses/service and no touches of the ball

Would love to see/know

The problem is, if nuihu was still here, that's all he'd be getting, shoved up front expected to lead the line feeding off scraps. 

Our team & squad is just really poor in too many departments, which is why bannan with only 5 assists is head and shoulders above the rest of the players. We're poor all over the pitch. 

I know people like to single players out for criticism, but for me, there's faults throughout, consistently. Even from our supposed star players. 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Spondon Owl said:

Dream world. Would be everything we are missing. 

This itself shows how bad things have got at our club , when we signed Rhodes, Fletcher and the lad from Barnsley , these 2 couldn't get a game and rightly so at the time , now we'd do anything to get em back 

Guest mrbluesky

The crux of it, we didn't replace him simply because Monk didn't want a target man (bizarre), fans want him back because we literally have nobody to lump the ball up to, ignoring the fact he was poor in front of goal, and watching him lumber across the pitch (half-heartedly) to close players down was infuriating.

His goal return would probably be worse than his previous time here,

1 hour ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Other teams have scouted and recruited better players than Bannan but the loons on here think that Bannan is the second coming. Wake up there are far better players out there.

You missed the realistically who we could get bit. 

Guest Therealrealist

We didnt relese him..he turned down the contract we offered him..you cant make sumbody play for us..hes crap anyway

1 hour ago, Bulgaria said:

Those goal posts have been photo shopped.

That was actually Preslav being congratulated by his work colleagues on completion of my landscaping.

He has promised to finish off the plastering on my shed but I am not holding my breath.

Could probably earn more money plastering than in the Bulgarian leagues 

1 hour ago, Bulgaria said:

Those goal posts have been photo shopped.

That was actually Preslav being congratulated by his work colleagues on completion of my landscaping.

He has promised to finish off the plastering on my shed but I am not holding my breath.

When I picked Preslav up at Man Air ( coming back from scoring 3 v Gibraltar) his guy on the phone said to me 'don't be offended if he sounds arrogant that's just his way' ...Great I'm thinking, but he wasn't  ...it was very clear he didn't have many mates and was missing Bulgaria big time, said he missed Bulgarian women and music, I actually got the impression he didn't like being stuck out in Wharncliffe side....but he really wanted to do well here.

He was a great kid.

• Love 1

3 hours ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

So far this season he has scored precisely zero goals in 17 appearances in the Cypriot League.

Why this strange obsession with a none goal scoring centre forward?

It's called nostalgia

Lots on here suffer from it