Missing...

This is how sad it’s become.

It was time for Nuhiu to move on.

A forward thinking club replaces him with someone better and younger.

We fail to do that.

Fans then look back and think we shouldn’t have let him go.

Wrong! We should have let him go. But to not replace him or Fletcher with another centre forward is a sad indictment of our wishy washy half arsed recruitment policy.

• Like 2

Just now, Devonstrix said:

Any thoughts as to why he allegedly can’t score goals in Cyprus? Simple question. 

No mate - from a distance and without seeing the matches he's played in it's baffling

Unless he's shoved up front on his own and he's literally getting zero passes/crosses/service and no touches of the ball

Would love to see/know

Owlstalk Shop

It’s ok getting rid of players if you replace them with better. Would I swap Nuhiu for any of our strikers right now? Yeah I would. We now have the same with Bannan the current boo boy for the loons. I’d love to know who you think we could realistically bring in who will be better. 
Oh and Rhodes should start every game that much is obvious. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

*checks league table since he left*
*checks our goals scored tally since he left*
*checks to see how many goals each of our strikers have scored this season each*
*reads the above criticism again*
*checks league table after he left again*
*walks away confused*

You could use this response about 932357754367 times a day at the minute

10 minutes ago, BIG D said:

It’s ok getting rid of players if you replace them with better. Would I swap Nuhiu for any of our strikers right now? Yeah I would. We now have the same with Bannan the current boo boy for the loons. I’d love to know who you think we could realistically bring in who will be better. 
Oh and Rhodes should start every game that much is obvious. 

Other teams have scouted and recruited better players than Bannan but the loons on here think that Bannan is the second coming. Wake up there are far better players out there.

2 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Other teams have scouted and recruited better players than Bannan but the loons on here think that Bannan is the second coming. Wake up there are far better players out there.

So we should get rid of statistically our top player by a country mile

And we shouldn't lament that Nuhiu went and we're gonna get relegated for our strikers not scoring as many as Nuhiu would have

I actually think - and can't believe I'm saying this - that we'd actually be worse off under your chairmanship than Chansiris

carey.png

Owlstalk Shop