Missing...

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

So we should get rid of statistically our top player by a country mile

And we shouldn't lament that Nuhiu went and we're gonna get relegated for our strikers not scoring as many as Nuhiu would have

I actually think - and can't believe I'm saying this - that we'd actually be worse off under your chairmanship than Chansiris

carey.png

Which statistics? I could say that statistically our best midfielder is Pelupessy.

You are probably correct about my chairmanship as I've not a pot to ******** in.

1 minute ago, Emilianenko said:

He has 4, do you think that’s good enough for a player who is supposed to be our chief creative player

Not sure if you're aware but Bannan is having a better season statistically than the season we go to Wembley with Carlos

Just gonna give you that and leave you to it in case you weren't aware 👍

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, Ronnie Starling said:

Which statistics? I could say that statistically our best midfielder is Pelupessy. 

The analytics of not just our team (which shows he's head and shoulders our best player by miles) but also how he compares to the Championship players elsewhere

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Therealrealist

Couple er factamondos..

His winner at bellend rd in the snow is probly my hightlite of the last 10 tragic years

We didnt 'get rid'..'release him'..he was offered a contract on vastly reduced terms..he declined to go and be crap in cyprus

2 minutes ago, RuncornOwl94 said:

Is any other fan base so obsessed with their bang average ex players?

Would any other club release a bang average player then resign him after a long summer in Cyprus?

Embarrassing, move on ffs it's really weird and boring.

I think we cling onto them so much because we know how bad the replacements will be that we get given

carey.png

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Bulgaria
38 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Screenshot 2021-03-07 at 19.16.38.jpg

Another one

Those goal posts have been photo shopped.

That was actually Preslav being congratulated by his work colleagues on completion of my landscaping.

He has promised to finish off the plastering on my shed but I am not holding my breath.

As others have said Paterson who is crap has already scored the same amount as Nuhiu did last year with loads of games left to play....that’s in a worse team too playing some games in midfield

Tells you all you need to know about Nuhiu ‘keeping us up’ 

16 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Not sure if you're aware but Bannan is having a better season statistically than the season we go to Wembley with Carlos

Just gonna give you that and leave you to it in case you weren't aware 👍

He got 2 assists that year, hardly a great yardstick to beat is it?

24 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

So we should get rid of statistically our top player by a country mile

And we shouldn't lament that Nuhiu went and we're gonna get relegated for our strikers not scoring as many as Nuhiu would have

I actually think - and can't believe I'm saying this - that we'd actually be worse off under your chairmanship than Chansiris

carey.png

Nuhiu averaged less than 6 a season playing in better teams. Kind of kills your argument.

50 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Look at Brentford. Lost Ollie Watkins. Replaced him with Ivan Toney.

We lose Fletcher and Nuhiu. Replace them with Marriott, Kachunga and Paterson.

lol

They sold Watkins for £28m and bought Toney for near £10m, and weren’t suffering from a -12 deduction and without a pot to p!as in 

1 minute ago, FreshOwl said:

They sold Watkins for £28m and bought Toney for near £10m, and weren’t suffering from a -12 deduction and without a pot to p!as in 

Yeah I know, but that is kinda my point. 

We got ourselves in a situation where we let two good players leave and could only replace them with duds nobody else wanted. 

2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Yeah I know, but that is kinda my point. 

We got ourselves in a situation where we let two good players leave and could only replace them with duds nobody else wanted. 

I said at the time I would have given Nuhiu another year, knowing the situation which was staring us in the face. Apparently we offered but I really doubt we made any sincere effort to keep him