Tonight's championship games

McCarthy is like Colin and a few others.

He knows this division like the back of his hand and how to get the best out of the players at his disposal.

That Cardiff team was built for someone like him to come in. They've been playing a direct, hardworking brand of football for a few years now and that's exactly what Mad Mick is good at.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CourteenerOwl said:

It’s still in our own hands. Got to win 7 from last 15 to be sure. Is that possible? Probably not but it’s not impossible either.

I think it’s out of our hands now, and our survival is in the hands of others more than our own. If we win our games in hand we are not out of the bottom three. 

We need a bit of a run but at the same time we need others to really fall off a cliff. 

Perversely I’m actually excited about what Moore will bring. I’ve said for a good while I can forgive relegation but we have to go down fighting!

If we scrap for everything we might achieve the unachievable, but we will need a bit of help if we are to overtake at least two teams!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

I think it’s out of our hands now, and our survival is in the hands of others more than our own. If we win our games in hand we are not out of the bottom three. 

We need a bit of a run but at the same time we need others to really fall off a cliff. 

Perversely I’m actually excited about what Moore will bring. I’ve said for a good while I can forgive relegation but we have to go down fighting!

If we scrap for everything we might achieve the unachievable, but we will need a bit of help if we are to overtake at least two teams!

If we win our games in hand, we are still in the bottom 3.

24 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

It’s in our own hands. We win all our games we stay up = own hands.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

EvgMOyAXIAA8sz8.jpg

The scary thing is we are 7 points behind 2 teams , yes we have 2 games in hand but we have to win BOTH those games.

Tomorrow is absolutely vital to our chances of stopping up