Kal Naismith

Was quite impressed with him yesterday so thought I would look at his profile as he has only recently joined Luton, He was a free agent in January having left Wigan , Paul cook brought him to England from Scotland for Portsmouth then took him to Wigan , we could have done with him yesterday and could have had him and Cook 

Instead we sign Dunkley with a broken leg 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, McRightSide said:

He wasn’t all that in the first 45....

He is better than anything we have in that position as was Birmingham’s left back Pederson the previous week 

Our recruitment has been horrendous,Andre Green the latest 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

The forward who scored their third was a handful too. 

Only cost 250k. Looked strong, quick and not afraid to take his man on. 

What are our scouts doing? He looks a steal, meanwhile we lumber ourselves with the likes of Paterson, Kachunga and Marriott. 

Wily and I were suggesting we move for him, as he has all the attributes we miss, is young enough to improve, and was well within our budget Even if we’d set our sights on the 2m Cosgrove, which I don’t believe, this lad could have been signed as someone to develop That way, we wouldn’t have been left with nobody Shocking ineptitude from our recruitment team

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Wily and I were suggesting we move for him, as he has all the attributes we miss, is young enough to improve, and was well within our budget Even if we’d set our sights on the 2m Cosgrove, which I don’t believe, this lad could have been signed as someone to develop That way, we wouldn’t have been left with nobody Shocking ineptitude from our recruitment team

Was it the recruitment team or has DC called time on any spending ?? All the signings should have been done in the summer but we brought in very little and only bottom rung fees. The loans have been a disaster this year none have made any sort of impact. Think yesterday confirmed we are heading to league 1 and who knows where the season after. Sad sad times at S6.

Guest LondonOwl313
25 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

What are our scouts doing? He looks a steal, meanwhile we lumber ourselves with the likes of Paterson, Kachunga and Marriott. 

Maybe these players look good because they’re playing against Sheffield Wednesday?

I bet Kachunga and Marriott would look like world beaters in another team when they’re running at our poo players 

27 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Easy saying he’s a handful and quick, but so does Kadeem Harris. If he was any good and consistent someone would have snapped him up be now.

5 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

Easy saying he’s a handful and quick, but so does Kadeem Harris. If he was any good and consistent someone would have snapped him up be now.

He looked far better than Harris. They only signed him in the summer. He’s only 23. Harris on the other hand is 27. He is a striker and Harris is a winger.

It’s exactly the profile of player we should be looking at. Rather than cast offs from other Championship clubs and has beens who no longer have that fire in the belly.

• Like 2

Guest Bulgaria
40 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

What are our scouts doing?

Your assuming we have scouts.

More like a list of freebies that are tied in with certain agents.

12 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

He looked far better than Harris. They only signed him in the summer. He’s only 23. Harris on the other hand is 27. He is a striker and Harris is a winger.

It’s exactly the profile of player we should be looking at. Rather than cast offs from other Championship clubs and has beens who no longer have that fire in the belly.

Actually harris was a premier league cast off :tango:

• Haha 1

Guest wilyfox
56 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Yeah we discussed Adebayo before deadline. Clearly we had no money. We couldn’t afford a league one left-back - and we tried 2 of them, so signing a goalscorer was never gonna happen. We were scratching around asking for buy now pay later deals. Everything we do now is cheap. Chansiri must go.

Naismith is bang average in my opinion. The laddie Adebayo looks a player, Hearts had agreed a pre contract with him but then pulled out when we managed to sign Gnanduillet instead. Walsall were insisting on a fee straight away and he was always the number 2 choice.

Considering the shortage of strikers Wednesday have and his cheap price he would have been a decent bet and a good project. He is reasonably young, a handful in the box, and he scores goals. Good for next season presuming we go down too

1 hour ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Was it the recruitment team or has DC called time on any spending ?? All the signings should have been done in the summer but we brought in very little and only bottom rung fees. The loans have been a disaster this year none have made any sort of impact. Think yesterday confirmed we are heading to league 1 and who knows where the season after. Sad sad times at S6.

I think we paid money for Paterson..there was a list of transfers with fees on twitter or on here and I was surprised. From what we have seen, he is not a defender either