Potential sponsor?

If you're going to ban gambling on football, you must include cricket, Rugby, and most importantly, close all racecourses, ban all racing etc. Just think of all the areas you could turn over to housing the out-of-work people who are reliant on the Racing Industry

People will gamble. It's in man's nature. The thing that is most important is to practice self-restraint, a nasty word in today's society.

• Like 1

I see Dafabet is owned by Denise Coates daughter of Peter Coates the Stoke City owner. It was alluded to in another thread that possibility the appointment of Pulis as a safe pair of hands was required by a potential new owner/investor but the deal fell through. Seems a bit of a coincidence maybe?

2 minutes ago, sacré bleu said:

I see Dafabet is owned by Denise Coates daughter of Peter Coates the Stoke City owner. It was alluded to in another thread that possibility the appointment of Pulis as a safe pair of hands was required by a potential new owner/investor but the deal fell through. Seems a bit of a coincidence maybe?

R-3934791-1583450009-7664.jpeg.jpg

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

19 minutes ago, sacré bleu said:

From what I can see the only betting company Denise Coates has anything to do with is bet365 (founder and CEO)?

1 hour ago, Buxtongent said:

If you're going to ban gambling on football, you must include cricket, Rugby, and most importantly, close all racecourses, ban all racing etc. Just think of all the areas you could turn over to housing the out-of-work people who are reliant on the Racing Industry

People will gamble. It's in man's nature. The thing that is most important is to practice self-restraint, a nasty word in today's society.

Would you make an argument for legalising drugs using the same argument?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sacré bleu said:

I thought it was Chinese owned.