Alex Hunt

2 minutes ago, Steelman said:

The foolishness of some people on here should surprise me but unfortunately it doesn't. It's exactly at times like this that successful high performing teams make an honest self assessment of their shortcomings. 

He's not good enough, I've not abused him, called him a pig to a dog, or anything like that. Just said he isn't up to it. No need for people to cry about it. 

Really don't think it's about people crying.

He's a young lad with very limited game time, which he needs to progress.

There's been 3 excellent performances from youngsters today, so don't see the need to single out one.

Give the lad a chance.

Rome - a day - etc.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Steelman said:

The foolishness of some people on here should surprise me but unfortunately it doesn't. It's exactly at times like this that successful high performing teams make an honest self assessment of their shortcomings. 

He's not good enough, I've not abused him, called him a pig to a dog, or anything like that. Just said he isn't up to it. No need for people to cry about it. 

Ok point taken you can stop crying now

1 hour ago, Steelman said:

There’s only 1 person crying on here tonight.

Very odd.

4 hours ago, Steelman said:

Not good enough, failed to impose himself against lower opposition and couldn't even hit the target when he got his chance. 

Don't care if he is a fan and has come through the ranks. People need to admit he's not up to it and move him on.

Let’s see your coaching badges pal! Then I’ll take your opinion as serious.

Guest Kagoshimaowl
5 hours ago, Steelman said:

Not good enough, failed to impose himself against lower opposition and couldn't even hit the target when he got his chance. 

Don't care if he is a fan and has come through the ranks. People need to admit he's not up to it and move him on.

Yep he’s not going to make it. How he started in front of Dele-Bashiru is beyond me.

There's talent there, but physically he hasn't developed yet and consequently hasn't kicked on un the way I thought he would. He's 20, so he's not going to get any taller, but he can still strengthen.

There's still time, but it needs to start happening for him in the next 18 months if he's going to have a decent professional career.

Not played in his best role again. It is really hard to fit him in a team with Bannan and Pelupessey. He is the one who usually seats infront of back 4, not roaming around the pitch. Talented player, but don't think he will play regular Championship football anytime soon. Desperately needs to go out on loan to a club that is playing passing football.