The Footballing Gods Have Decided Our Time Isn't Up Yet

Pulis walking out (Sacked) should have been our death nail after a season with point deductions, Covid and horrific results against the likes of Rotherham, Wycombe and Luton and so on.

We should be like United in the Prem are absolute TOAST. but we aren't 3 wins out of 4, 4 unbeaten and 9th in the form table. we've been given another chance and the players should be applauded for it and whoever comes in..... whether you think they're  a bed wetter or a top manager it doesn't matter, we have to get behind them.

UTO 

• Like 7

Guest FoxOwl12

Lump On. You're about to get some Sh*t from the usual whingers and moaners, who would find something to moan about if we were 20 points clear at the top of the Prem.

22 minutes ago, Lump On said:

Pulis walking out (Sacked) should have been our death nail after a season with point deductions, Covid and horrific results against the likes of Rotherham, Wycombe and Luton and so on.

We should be like United in the Prem are absolute TOAST. but we aren't 3 wins out of 4, 4 unbeaten and 9th in the form table. we've been given another chance and the players should be applauded for it and whoever comes in..... whether you think they're  a bed wetter or a top manager it doesn't matter, we have to get behind them.

UTO 

Pulis being sacked was our resurrection.

• Like 7

Another stupid 'lets get behind them post'

Just because fans realise we're not very good and a Chairman who doesn't have a clue doesnt mean we should keep our mouths shut from criticising where its warranted.

But I'll keep doing what I've done since 1991, which is want Sheffield Wednesday to win every match regardless of the circumstances!

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

Another stupid 'lets get behind them post'

Just because fans realise we're not very good and a Chairman who doesn't have a clue doesnt mean we should keep our mouths shut from criticising where its warranted.

But I'll keep doing what I've done since 1991, which is want Sheffield Wednesday to win every match regardless of the circumstances!

You've confused me now. I can't make my mind up if you're a bedwetter or happy clapper.

I don't need this on a January Monday morning ffs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, FoxOwl12 said:

Lump On. You're about to get some Sh*t from the usual whingers and moaners, who would find something to moan about if we were 20 points clear at the top of the Prem.

Yeah - imagine moaning about our current plight when we should all be dancing in the streets and celebrating

• Haha 5

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, CircleSeven said:

I can’t remember if I’m a happy clapper or a betwetter anymore.

Im just going to compromise and clap myself as I wet the bed. 

I am delighted as can be about the last 2 games and will absolutely get behind the new manager. 

Whenever they get here. 

It is not unusual to be able to clap and wee at the same time - in bed or out.

Wetclapper?

lol

• Haha 1

I'm not convinced at all that we've turned the corner , obviously thrilled to bits with the 3 home wins on the bounce but let's be reyt we were fortunate in both the Boro and Derby wins and the Coventry win was another hard fought 3 points.

Our football is horrible to watch and most of our players aren't good enough , we need 4 or 5 players to be brought in and all the injuried players coming back to give us a good chance of staying up and pushing on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1