The Footballing Gods Have Decided Our Time Isn't Up Yet

4 hours ago, prowl said:

What do you hold it with?

Hard to explain the technique on an open forum, but think of making a bird shape with your hands (like Marcel Marceau did in mime) clasp weapon with thumbs on top of the shaft,  then using the the thumbs to steer and guide your weapon for aiming wee, whilst gently clapping using the fingers below the shaft. 

I'm sorry that I can't be more specific due to the elite nature of the shadowy group and its secrecy surrounding disclosure of wet clapping methods.

lol

image.png

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, F. Spiksley said:

Hard to explain the technique on an open forum, but think of making a bird shape with your hands (like Marcel Marceau did in mime) clasp weapon with thumbs on top of the shaft,  then using the the thumbs to steer and guide your weapon for aiming wee, whilst gently clapping using the fingers below the shaft. 

I'm sorry that I can't be more specific due to the elite nature of the shadowy group and its secrecy surrounding disclosure of wet clapping methods.

lol

image.png

Very imaginative but far too much detail.lol

• Haha 1

We are in a good little run, not great performances but battling ones all the same.

I am reluctant to let my guard down in terms of thinking we have turned a corner or have given ourselves a footing to build from. The only thing these players have done for several years with any level of consistency is be inconsistent........they give you hope with a handful of games like we've just seen and then capitulate again.

I'm grateful for the last four matches but it would take way more than that for to feel anything like optimistic. I remain hopeful which is something entirely different. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, theowlsman said:

I’ll be behind them, roaring out my support from my armchair, with a beer, and a Chinese or Indian. Maybe pizza. Possibly a kebab.

Oh, you mean all of the above!

If you look at the 25 points amassed from the first half of the season, we’re probably just below average. The points deduction is what will be responsible for relegation should it happen?

As for the rest of the season, staying strong defensively is key. If we do that then I think we’ll get out of it. Granted we could do with finding more of an attacking threat from somewhere but I think we have some players already at the club who will do better in the second half of the season?