Erik Alonso and WBD Sports Management Brought On Board

I'm calling it. There is absolutely nothing that DC could say tomorrow about this that would allay even 1% of my reservations about this deal.  

If you you thought AP was a bad influence, things are going to get a whole lot worse. This is an increasingly desperate mans last throw of the dice.

You have to hope the sports news media, the EFL, the PFA literally anyone with an interest in the wellbeing of our club do anything in their power to save us from what's about to transpire.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Man I ******** hate tweets like that. Won’t incriminate himself in any shape or form yet won’t say. It’s “ITK” at its worst 

Just drop the new geezer a private message yourself mate - he's chatting to any fan who contacts him

He'll tell you he is here to help, wants everyone to pull together, positive times etc

He's a shareholder in various Asian clubs 

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, Morepork said:

I'm calling it. There is absolutely nothing that DC could say tomorrow about this that would allay even 1% of my reservations about this deal.  

If you you thought AP was a bad influence, things are going to get a whole lot worse. This is an increasingly desperate mans last throw of the dice.

You have to hope the sports news media, the EFL, the PFA literally anyone with an interest in the wellbeing of our club do anything in their power to save us from what's about to transpire.

Wait and see before getting all hyped

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Just drop the new geezer a private message yourself mate - he's chatting to any fan who contacts him

He'll tell you he is here to help, wants everyone to pull together, positive times etc

Might do. Sounds worrying if this bloke is anything to go by 

3 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Man I ******** hate tweets like that. Won’t incriminate himself in any shape or form yet won’t say. It’s “ITK” at its worst 

Agreed 

Spill the beans or just don’t post anything 

It’s ‘Hahaha I know something - but I’m not going to tell my followers’

Just now, FreshOwl said:

Might do. Sounds worrying if this bloke is anything to go by 

Honestly mate - drop the new guy a message he's been chatting all day to anyone who wants to

He's offered phone calls too

I've had a few folk messaging me about the stuff he's saying to them

Message him

• Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Wait and see before getting all hyped

lol

I'm not hyped Neil. I'd be amazed if DC even reveals the true nature of this arrangement tomorrow.

The club I loved as a kid is dead already. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

I dont no why the club hate him as it is he’s got nothing to lose, it’s just a way to pull in more follows

Edited by stocksyuto

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Honestly mate - drop the new guy a message he's been chatting all day to anyone who wants to

He's offered phone calls too

I've had a few folk messaging me about the stuff he's saying to them

Message him

And let me guess, you won’t spill the beans either lol it’s like bloody Christmas Eve