Erik Alonso and WBD Sports Management Brought On Board

I can't be bothered to do it but a few fans are chatting to this Erik Alonso 

Message him on Instagram - he's up for a chinwag

A few have done it already and he's speaking of helping the club, everyone in together, wants everything to be positive etc etc

It's not for me but honestly if anyone does wanna do that he's up for a chat

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, SallyCinnamon said:

The Star and The Athletic say he’s the owner of Bali United. I’m sure this isn’t true. 

The owner of Bali United is a billionaire called Pieter Tanuri. I’ve looked about and I can’t find any reference to Alonso having any involvement in Bali United, except on his own LinkedIn page and what our local papers reported. 

So, again, pure guesswork but could this Alonso fella be the front for Tanuri investing into an English club? He might just be an agent who works with Bali United and now is being offered to us to find new players.

Again, pure guesswork. Hopefully the chairman can shed some light on this tomorrow.

Must have mistaken shareholder as owner. They were put on the stockmarket back at the start of last year. So realistically any one could be a shareholder in Bali UTD.

1 hour ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

He will have dividends. Another parasite latching onto SWFC 

Firstly chill out a bit

Secondly I hope he does have some kind off incentive linked to success and earns millions out of Sheffield Wednesday as it will mean he's doing his job

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

I'd not worry about him anymore mate

Do you think Paxo has been squeezed out? That would be good news in my opinion. Just hope it’s not apples for apples because I genuinely fear we are on the precipice. If we get the next 18 months wrong then we could be looking a Rangers , Wimbledon scenario. 

• Thanks 2

Profile pic sat on a private jet, agent, boxing promotor, investor........ doesn't look "wide" at all. 

So after everything that's happened we are not to assume that DC is suddenly a top judge of character, I'll not hold my breath. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This guys story is just confusing all the "clients" he lists on the website are nothing to do with him and he doesn't seem to have any involvement with any of the clubs , the one deal his name is mentioned in the player claims he doesn't know him 

And the only link I can see between him and Frank Ribery ( who he got on the website ) is a quote from someone asking if he was going to go to Galatasaray

• Like 1

1 minute ago, westy365owl said:

This guys story is just confusing all the "clients" he lists on the website are nothing to do with him and he doesn't seem to have any involvement with any of the clubs , the one deal his name is mentioned in the player claims he doesn't know him 

And the only link I can see between him and Frank Ribery ( who he got on the website ) is a quote from someone asking if he was going to go to Galatasaray

Just go with it, it’s tradition. 

:duntmatter: