Erik Alonso and WBD Sports Management Brought On Board

4 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

I agree we shouldn’t bankrupt the club and gamble on older players on big wages. But we need quality players to progress and it takes serious money at this level.. can’t do this on a shoestring and expect to get anywhere near challenging for promotion 

Easier said than done, but I love the Brentford approach.  Don't know if it's cost them lots of money

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7924507/Brentfords-maverick-methods-club-charge-Premier-League.html

"Acquiring the league's top performers for big fees, loaning players from a super agent's stable and owners selling stadiums to themselves has all become a common occurrence in a league where clubs face a race against the financial fair play clock to reach the promised land. "

But Brentford

'no d***head' policy when recruiting players

hierarchy structure of two directors of sport in Phil Giles and Rasmus Ankersen, as well as owner Matthew Benham

Bit like a moneyball approach

a 'B team', made up of a handful of exciting 16-20 year olds that adopts a style of play, culture and training consistent with that of the first team. The B team works closely with the senior squad, meaning that Frank is confident in calling a player up if in need due to their exposure to the first-team environment

7 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

I agree we shouldn’t bankrupt the club and gamble on older players on big wages. But we need quality players to progress and it takes serious money at this level.. can’t do this on a shoestring and expect to get anywhere near challenging for promotion 

Unfortunately better players cost more as you say ? As we’ve lost our big earners we’ve lost the goal threat one by one? Think we been unlucky as game time our big earners played? Be it injured or other things 

8 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

What other key points is he saying Neil. I'm genuinely interested mate. I'm not on Instagram or whatever it is.

Not for me to say any of the meaty stuff mate but the rest and general message is just the usual

Wants to help

wants positive approach 
Says he is a shareholder in clubs in Asia, a few businesses etc and that most of what’s being posted should be ignored as it’s not accurate 

• Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Not for me to say any of the meaty stuff mate but the rest and general message is just the usual

Wants to help

wants positive approach 
Says he is a shareholder in clubs in Asia, a few businesses etc and that mort of what’s being posted should be ignored as it’s not accurate 

Cheers mate. That'll do.

• Love 1

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Will be interesting to see if Chansiri can handle this fella chatting to fans and being customer facing like he is being or if it will freak the Chairman out 

I was thinking the exact same thing earlier... Surely he will have found out by know that he's chatting to fan's. So if he stops replying all of a sudden...

1 minute ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

I was thinking the exact same thing earlier... Surely he will have found out by know that he's chatting to fan's. So if he stops replying all of a sudden...

The other thing that should change as well as the advisor at the club is the communication strategy 

We need to be an inclusive community not just a Chairman and a load of in the dark customers 

• Like 5

Owlstalk Shop

8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Will be interesting to see if Chansiri can handle this fella chatting to fans and being customer facing like he is being or if it will freak the Chairman out 

It might kill the partnership before it gets started. Just like DC and Tone.