Erik Alonso and WBD Sports Management Brought On Board

The Star and The Athletic say he’s the owner of Bali United. I’m sure this isn’t true. 

The owner of Bali United is a billionaire called Pieter Tanuri. I’ve looked about and I can’t find any reference to Alonso having any involvement in Bali United, except on his own LinkedIn page and what our local papers reported. 

So, again, pure guesswork but could this Alonso fella be the front for Tanuri investing into an English club? He might just be an agent who works with Bali United and now is being offered to us to find new players.

Again, pure guesswork. Hopefully the chairman can shed some light on this tomorrow.

34 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

The Star and The Athletic say he’s the owner of Bali United. I’m sure this isn’t true. 

The owner of Bali United is a billionaire called Pieter Tanuri. I’ve looked about and I can’t find any reference to Alonso having any involvement in Bali United, except on his own LinkedIn page and what our local papers reported. 

So, again, pure guesswork but could this Alonso fella be the front for Tanuri investing into an English club? He might just be an agent who works with Bali United and now is being offered to us to find new players.

Again, pure guesswork. Hopefully the chairman can shed some light on this tomorrow.

SAL SAYS WE'RE RICH PASS IT ON

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

“Now! Now! Have no fear. Have no fear!” said the cat. “My tricks are not bad,” said the Cat in the Hat.

11 hours ago, Yorksowl said:

Is there any evidence that DC allows anyone to make the final decision on anything associated with this club. We have had good experienced people who have left quicker that they arrived.

The excercise in theory is what should have been in place when he took over the club but, how can anyone trust this chairman to hand over recruitment / playing matters to another source other than our 'great friend Paxo'. We can't even pay the playing staff so another recruitment team would be pointless as no one would entertain putting pen to paper with this outfit. 

Exactly. It strikes me as yet another attempt to placate the fans in a time of crisis. 
Why is he doing this now ? Because fans are sick of his incompetence and he feels the need to show he’s still got a handle on his rudderless ship. 
Waste of time and money (if he’s got any left). 

59 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Tanuri = R I Tuna

It all links

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I've no idea what's going on but I'm going to cling to this post and assume we are rich...

Again.

SPENDAGEDDON!!!!