Erik Alonso and WBD Sports Management Brought On Board

5 minutes ago, westy365owl said:

This guys story is just confusing all the "clients" he lists on the website are nothing to do with him and he doesn't seem to have any involvement with any of the clubs , the one deal his name is mentioned in the player claims he doesn't know him 

And the only link I can see between him and Frank Ribery ( who he got on the website ) is a quote from someone asking if he was going to go to Galatasaray

I'd not worry too much about all that

He's a shareholder in a few clubs in Asia

Don't stress

He could be the one who's muscled out Paxo and will help us out

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I'd not worry too much about all that

He's a shareholder in a few clubs in Asia

Don't stress

He could be the one who's muscled out Paxo and will help us out

Can we pin this post and come back to it in a few months.

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

No need - it will all come out in the morning

What will come out?

I look at this guy and my "spider senses" are off the chart!!! He'll end up being our new owner in a few months after DC misses something in the fine print...... DC is a guy who missed millions in outstanding debt when buying a club for tens of millions, that suggests to me he cuts corners, doesn't do due diligence, trusts his own diabolical judgement.

Record tomorrows date for posterity.

847BBFAE-E318-4BDC-A243-0D8FEFCE4751.gif.99cd92323219f88a97b7939bc3eeeb6e.gif

Edited by Morepork

2 minutes ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

If you were a betting man, what percentage of the truth do you think we will be fed tomorrow ?

I dont' even want to predict

I have learnt never to predict anything at this club under this chairman 

lol

I reckon we'll get an overview of stuff that's happened with regards to Pulis going, lots of moaning and crying about stuff, a bit of a telling off, some hair brained scheme or two being announced, the new investor and new advisor being introduced and then some totally random out of the blue stuff

Owlstalk Shop

I can't believe that some people are getting excited about this.........after all the misjudgments, the truly diabolical decision making, mistake after mistake, each one more critical than the last. DC has proven to be not just a poor owner but a terrible judge of character!!!

Desperation will make him an even worse one.

• Like 1