Erik Alonso and WBD Sports Management Brought On Board

7 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Man I ******** hate tweets like that. Won’t incriminate himself in any shape or form yet won’t say. It’s “ITK” at its worst 

Matt goes on to name tajinder Somal might have spelt that wrong as his business partner? Think we should all wait and see how this pans out ? Takeover of some sorts is my guess? We’ll hope 😳

Just now, enigmamedusa said:

Why so pessimistic, if you don't mind me asking?

Maybe DC does want more help and advice, so he's getting some?

Is that a serious question? Firstly, give me one example of DC making a good judgement call? One that could lead you to having even the tiniest shred of confidence about this one....anything?

He won't get help or advice from this source, but we'll only know that as fact when its too late.

• Like 1

Just now, FreshOwl said:

It always concerns me when investors/owners etc willingly talk to fans online.  

Trust me it's nothing compared to the two hour earache I had to put up with when Geoff Sheard rang me five times every day

lol

That's why I don't bother talking to anyone anymore - I just can't be bothered with it all

Plus I know word for word what they say anyway

But I would urge any fan who is interested to drop him a message - guarantee he'll message you back

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Is that a serious question? Firstly, give me one example of DC making a good judgement call? One that could lead you to having even the tiniest shred of confidence about this one....anything?

He won't get help or advice from this source, but we'll only know that as fact when its too late.

One good judgement call,  he bought the club....wait a minute....

I guess my point is, most people seem to think he has not always made the wisest choices.  If so, you've probably got to accept that getting some advice is worthwhile.  It looks like he is trying.

Whether he's looking for advice in the right places we'll soon find out

3 minutes ago, Morepork said:

I’m certainly sceptical on it, he may get some advice but the primary reason for any agreement will be to bridge the cash flow issues that the club is currently facing.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, enigmamedusa said:

One good judgement call,  he bought the club....wait a minute....

I guess my point is, most people seem to think he has not always made the wisest choices.  If so, you've probably got to accept that getting some advice is worthwhile.  It looks like he is trying.

Whether he's looking for advice in the right places we'll soon find out

I’ll say two things in reply.

I wouldn’t dispute the desperate need for assistance, unfortunately he can’t even get that right.

He is not getting advice from these people.

6 minutes ago, mogbad said:

I’m certainly sceptical on it, he may get some advice but the primary reason for any agreement will be to bridge the cash flow issues that the club is currently facing.

Yes and only the tip of the iceberg 

14 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

It always concerns me when investors/owners etc willingly talk to fans online. It’s what they do at tinpot lower league clubs. You don’t see the big fish doing it.

Ah well, will take my judgemental hat off for now and wait for DC to rock up tomorrow 

This really. Doesn’t sit right with me. 

Fair play for engaging, but should he really be doing it? I don’t know.