Protest

13 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

Seeing as Chansiri wont come over here, why not take out adverts in the Thai press as a starting point.

Oh for some one like Mcabe. 

He was a Fan of the club with the finances to build Dem Blunts, both on and off the field of play. 

WHERE IS OUR MCABE?.

I presume this is an attempt at humour ? 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

We've had empty stands for the last few seasons( forget the phoney attendance figures) so it ain't going to make a difference. Still I agree with your sentiments.

A while since the attendance conspiracy was brought up! Top owls talk  post

51 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

As a fan base we tend to just sit back and accept being shafted and I can’t see it being any different now.

When fans are allowed back into the ground, I’ve no intention of going back and I’d advise others to do the same.

Empty stands I fear are the only way this clown will get the message.

EABF03BD-4C51-4360-952D-11B1D7B2B440.jpeg

Thanks Trev, just got a new avatar!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, Mystic Neg said:

I'm in, anything less than getting the elephant in the Don I will be disappointed.

Funny that. 

One of the first things that went through my mind last night when reading the sacked thread was of a mob gathering outside the South Stand, like when Sturrock was sacked. In my mind the elephants were being hoisted on shoulders and thrown over the bridge into the Don. Mass cheers went up as they splashed in and laid there with the waters of the Don rolling over them.

Not sure if this symbolised a cleansing of the club and new beginning, or the fact the club is soon to be washed away and consigned to history. Then again, it may have simply been an angry overreaction and a futile resort to an act of mindless vandalism.

In any case, such action, while tempting as it may be, should be avoided. Being arrested and charged with vandalism would neither help our club or hurt the man we blame for it's current position.

UTO

FTB

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, RichSheffWeds said:

I presume this is an attempt at humour ? 

Of course not.

Mcabes tenure as OWNER of the Blunts has left then in a good place, a new stadium, Training ground, scouting and player development and 23 season in the Prem league, this achieved at the time we were being run down and unable to attract any real interest in purchasing the club and moving it forward, and, please dont bring up that crook from Chelsea, he did a great job at Leeds.

Where are the "Blue Knight's" that were going to come to our help in the Noughties?.

Just now, adelphi1867 said:

Of course not.

Mcabes tenure as OWNER of the Blunts has left then in a good place, a new stadium, Training ground, scouting and player development and3 season in the Prem league, this achieved at the time we were being run down and unable to attract any real interest in purchasing the club and moving it forward, and, please dont bring up that crook from Chelsea, he did a great job at Leeds.

Where are the "Blue Knight's" that were going to come to our help in the Noughties?.

Guest whowantstoberich

19th is too far away it will have calmed then.

This Friday when everyone is off work would be perfect time, and it’s not like anyone has anything else planned

25 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

There must be a few scoundrels on here who could sneek into Hillsborough and take that banner down....

NOBODY CAN SEE THAT BANNER

NOBODY

IT"S NOT ON THE TELLY

NOBODY CAN SEE IT

Why would taking down a banner that nobody can see be a wise choice of activities?

lol

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop