Protest

2 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

As a fan base we tend to just sit back and accept being shafted and I can’t see it being any different now.

When fans are allowed back into the ground, I’ve no intention of going back and I’d advise others to do the same.

Empty stands I fear are the only way this clown will get the message.

EABF03BD-4C51-4360-952D-11B1D7B2B440.jpeg

Can you make that avatar size ? I want to use it please.

12 minutes ago, A12owl said:

If he hasn't got the message now he never will. The only way he will go is if the authorities put the club into admin and DC is declared unfit to run a football club. He won't be able to sell because he will want too much for the club. We are stuffed until somehow, somebody from efl gets rid of him. He will appeal and drag it on for months. 

So the EFL boot him out. Then what? Who will pay the bills appoint the manager pay transfer fees? 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

As a fan base we tend to just sit back and accept being shafted and I can’t see it being any different now.

When fans are allowed back into the ground, I’ve no intention of going back and I’d advise others to do the same.

Empty stands I fear are the only way this clown will get the message.

EABF03BD-4C51-4360-952D-11B1D7B2B440.jpeg

We've had empty stands for the last few seasons( forget the phoney attendance figures) so it ain't going to make a difference. Still I agree with your sentiments.

• Like 2

Like Chansiri is going to give a monkey's that a load of blokes in England are protesting, we need to take the fight to his doorstep.

Thai protest when we can travel again. Show him up in his own back yard in front of his neighbours and friends.

• Haha 2