Pulls says the meeting with Chansiri hasn’t happened

“It’s more my fault that anybody else’s because I get so engrossed in what I’m doing.

“There’s nothing going to change until the window opens. We can talk all we want to talk, we can send emails back and forth as much as we want, but nothing can change at the moment.”

“There needs to be an influx of players coming in at January time.”

“I’ve been in the game in a long time and I’ve been promised loads and loads by lots of people and ended up getting nothing, and then I’ve been told I’m getting nothing and ended up getting more than I ever thought I would get”

• Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

“It’s more my fault that anybody else’s because I get so engrossed in what I’m doing.

“There’s nothing going to change until the window opens. We can talk all we want to talk, we can send emails back and forth as much as we want, but nothing can change at the moment.”

“I’ve been in the game in a long time and I’ve been promised loads and loads by lots of people and ended up getting nothing, and then I’ve been told I’m getting nothing and ended up getting more than I ever thought I would get”

Nowt

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Chansiri answers phone - hello 

Pulis-- morning Mr  chairman 

Chansiri - what can I do fir you Tone? 

Pulis - I'm ringing to have that chat about my transfer kitty for January 

Chansiri - 

reface-2020-11-26-11-21-39.gif.f3862d8bfd9d671a793ef9d7c9ba507d.gif

That's been photoshopped !   It's Tom Hanks who is much taller and is not Thia... 

• Haha 6

Guest mrbluesky
34 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Well, that clears things up!

Hard to interpret this positively (or even neutrally) at all.

I just don't get DC though. I was delighted when he finally gave Monk the bullet (not before time), but why bother doing it at all given the obvious expenses involved if you're not even going to be able to give the new manager any money to strengthen?

It's that reasoning that won't silence itself that is all that's left when it comes to hopes for the rest of the season, but after 6 years of DC owning the club, it's clear just how flawed it is to ascribe sensible reasoning to so much of what he does.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Nowt

Dear Tone,

There's a 75% chance of nowt, and that's looking from a really optimistic point of view. My Dad's kicked by backside over the current net worth of  SWFC Limited after my £200 investment in the club over recent years.

I've been looking on Owlstalk. Let's see if we can sign Ben Marshall from none League, and Sam Hutchinson from Cyprus. May as well see if Big Adthe Nuhiu has also had enough of the Sun in Cyprus also.

Best Wishes

DC

:Chansiri:

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Morepork said:

I actually feel that DC makes leads some of our managers up the garden path when he’s “luring them in”. 

This feels very much like TP edging backwards in regards to us making any player acquisitions.

Also looks like all those saying ‘Pulis will walk - he is an honourable man who won’t stand for not being backed in January’ have egg on their faces 

Looks like Honest Tone will sit and just take the £££ 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

13 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Also looks like all those saying ‘Pulis will walk - he is an honourable man who won’t stand for not being backed in January’ have egg on their faces 

Looks like Honest Tone will sit and just take the £££ 

Are believe in himself and think he can turn it around (on the proviso he can actually bring in 3 or so players).

Guest Therealrealist

He shudnt have come in all guns blazing saying he wer goin to get a new squad in January...sayin 5he current one is crap...he’s goin to look silly now

If you don't know what funds are going to be available 7 days before the window opens you are going to be playing catch up right through the window. It will be hard to bring anyone in early and you might end up with nobody or a few left overs.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

So only 7 days before the transfer window open Pulis didn't know how much he has to spend, if any at all. Bizarre. 

He  will to wait until pack and At give him the list. Wonder if there will be another one legged CB on the list

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, prowl said:

If you don't know what funds are going to be available 7 days before the window opens you are going to be playing catch up right through the window. It will be hard to bring anyone in early and you might end up with nobody or a few left overs.

Or you may have to sell first?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1