Jack Marriott has gone back to Derby with injury

Guest Bulgaria

Finally a bit of good news.

Without any doubt the poorest player I've seen at Hillsborough for years. Didn't see him touch the ball in our first 3 games.

Guest Bulgaria
1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

He cost Derby £6.5m. Before you say what a waste of money, there clearly was a player in there. 

Well that player has gone somewhere else and just left the shell because he was absolutely horrendous.

Just now, Bulgaria said:

Well that player has gone somewhere else and just left the shell because he was absolutely horrendous.

I have a few of Derby supporting mates and they were absolutely buzzing about Marriott under Lampard. He was electric apparently. Then he fell out of favour with Cocu and Derby fans couldn’t understand why Cocu wasn’t giving him a chance. 

I just think it’s unfair to write a player off completely. Particularly Marriott who’s walked into an absolute circus on and off the pitch. 

1 hour ago, Bulgaria said:

Finally a bit of good news.

Without any doubt the poorest player I've seen at Hillsborough for years. Didn't see him touch the ball in our first 3 games.

Come on he wasn't that bad. Moses gave away half a dozen penalties and got sent off in about 3 games. OK he's improved since then. Marriott didn't do much but at least he didn't do much wrong.