England men's fixtures omdt.

6 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Deep down we all know why AB has the job.

Talks the right way.

As beige / vanilla as they come. 
👍

One of the best batches of talent in years at both U21 and senior level and we still play boring football. We just never seem to get everything aligned from coaches to the players. 

• Like 2

Guest Mcguigan
1 minute ago, owls maniac said:

One of the best batches of talent in years at both U21 and senior level and we still play boring football. We just never seem to get everything aligned from coaches to the players. 

The squad he took to Italy in 2019 was, supposedly the best in a generation. He managed two defeats and a draw whilst bombing out at the group stages.

Asked if was the right man for the job he replied, I’m going no where.

Well, he was right and he looks like taking us to the same fate this tournament. 

Totally uninspiring and, I’d guess totally out of touch with modern football.

22 minutes ago, Mcguigan said:

The squad he took to Italy in 2019 was, supposedly the best in a generation. He managed two defeats and a draw whilst bombing out at the group stages.

Asked if was the right man for the job he replied, I’m going no where.

Well, he was right and he looks like taking us to the same fate this tournament. 

Totally uninspiring and, I’d guess totally out of touch with modern football.

I’m sure @scram can give us a better insight on his capabilities based on his time at Watford? 

Started watching on my laptop a minute into the game.

My first thought was 'Bloody hell, San Marino aren't bad these days, they're all over us!'.

Two minutes later I realised both teams are playing in each other's colours for some reason.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, owls maniac said:

I’m sure @scram can give us a better insight on his capabilities based on his time at Watford? 

One of those occasions where a manager strikes lucky at a club and earns a reputation because of it

He got the england gig because he's mates with dan ashworth - the hideously overrated technical director

It is a cabal - no doubt

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, snaykz said:

Started watching on my laptop a minute into the game.

My first thought was 'Bloody hell, San Marino aren't bad these days, they're all over us!'.

Two minutes later I realised both teams are playing in each other's colours for some reason.

Its daft that both teams are in away strips. Was the same against Ireland as well. Dont know why it bugs me so much but it does.

• Thanks 1