CARNAGE

6 hours ago, dorian gray said:

how will a winter and spring of c19 affect us? 

will other championship clubs go under, will we?

will players be unpaid?

will a season be completed?

1, Badly or maybe not.

2, probably, maybe not

3, Thev question isn't specific enough. In all of football some probably will, ours probably wont.

4 I have my doubts about finishing on time. It may be cut short or be completed after the summer internationals are over.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dorian gray said:

how will a winter and spring of c19 affect us? 

will other championship clubs go under, will we?

will players be unpaid?

will a season be completed?

We need both sides of the story.

Just don’t mention Christmas.

4 hours ago, Marro said:

If it means a few other teams go into administration and are handed out 10 point deductions then great 😁😁😁

I was thinking that, there may be a few other teams joining us having points deducting during the season.... Unless the EFL don't count this year with it being "unprecedented". 

I'm not sure it will effect championship clubs too much, there's always seems to be a few close to the edge every season. We may find the January window a lot of  less we'll off teams having to sell some of there better players though. 

In my thinking it will be league 1 downward that will take the biggest hit and see most of the clubs in trouble becouse as you get further down the leagues they rely more and more on tickets and merchandise sales to top funding up and keep them above that red line. 

1 hour ago, shezzas left peg said:

I'm not sure it will effect championship clubs too much, there's always seems to be a few close to the edge every season. We may find the January window a lot of  less we'll off teams having to sell some of there better players though. 

In my thinking it will be league 1 downward that will take the biggest hit and see most of the clubs in trouble becouse as you get further down the leagues they rely more and more on tickets and merchandise sales to top funding up and keep them above that red line. 

i think there's a possibility that the bottom two divisions will be affected, also the players available at Christmas (due to high wages) may differ from the norm.

it's ok paying a tenner to watch it on iplayer, but the hobbits up the road have no tv's, it's whale oil power up there still.

• Like 1