Rochdale -v-Wednesday (League Cup) OMDT

Anybody else, when listening to the radio commentary, have a sudden jarring 'what the eff is life about?' moment, as the Rochdale player passed across the edge of his 18 square to his teammate, who apparently booted it up the field into the grateful arms of Wildsmith, or was it just me? 

I wonder about this sort of stuff. Like, if you have a vivid dream about someone, have you been in their dream? Subliminal Wednesday connections? 

I appreciate it's probably just me. 

2 minutes ago, Hotten Owl said:

Anybody else, when listening to the radio commentary, have a sudden jarring 'what the eff is life about?' moment, as the Rochdale player passed across the edge of his 18 square to his teammate, who apparently booted it up the field into the grateful arms of Wildsmith, or was it just me? 

I wonder about this sort of stuff. Like, if you have a vivid dream about someone, have you been in their dream? Subliminal Wednesday connections? 

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

4 minutes ago, Hotten Owl said:

What radio commentary are you listening to?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Really do think Hunt is going to be a great player for us. 

seems to have a good attitude too, watched that vid interview with him and Shaw on the OS, thought Hunt came across like he was a decade older - sounded quite serious-minded and very focused

Edited by Mr. Tom
  • Like 1