Season Tickets

I am probably well behind the time so expect abuse.

But I have heard  absolutely nothing from the club about what is happening this new season. I opted for the i-follow when last season started again but at that time, the option to choose a refund or make a donation wasn't (yet) available. Since then I have heard nothing. I have two years yet to run on my ticket and the season starts next weekend. Has anyone any ideas of what is being offered - is i-follow going to be "free" again in the absence of being able to go to Hillsborough? And what will happen when only limited attendances (less than the total number of Season Ticket holders) are allowed?

10 hours ago, Owly Mowly said:

I’m wondering the same - I renewed early bird but don’t know what’s happening. Have we got  ifollow just for home games ? Seems a tough deal if that’s the case 

I think it's I follow for home games for free away games can be bought for £10 which is fair as your season ticket only covers home games

The club are waiting for the government guidelines when people can attend games

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Aingarth said:

I am probably well behind the time so expect abuse.

But I have heard  absolutely nothing from the club about what is happening this new season. I opted for the i-follow when last season started again but at that time, the option to choose a refund or make a donation wasn't (yet) available. Since then I have heard nothing. I have two years yet to run on my ticket and the season starts next weekend. Has anyone any ideas of what is being offered - is i-follow going to be "free" again in the absence of being able to go to Hillsborough? And what will happen when only limited attendances (less than the total number of Season Ticket holders) are allowed?

No, I was thinking the same and was amazed I hadn’t noticed anyone else ask - I was too chicken  lol

57 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

I think it's I follow for home games for free away games can be bought for £10 which is fair as your season ticket only covers home games

The club are waiting for the government guidelines when people can attend games

I’m hoping I’ve not spent over £600 to just be able to watch home games on iFollow?

WTF:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Spookone said:

I’m hoping I’ve not spent over £600 to just be able to watch home games on iFollow?

WTF:

I'm about 99% certain they'll have to offer some sort of refund legally.

We paid in advance for goods and services that they can't deliver.

Probably some consumer rights expert will be along soon.

Even more probably someone masquerading as a consumer rights expert will be along sooner.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rev Owl said:

I'm about 99% certain they'll have to offer some sort of refund legally.

We paid in advance for goods and services that they can't deliver.

Probably some consumer rights expert will be along soon.

Even more probably someone masquerading as a consumer rights expert will be along sooner.

They will offer refunds on games pro rota on  missed at present nobody knows how  many that's going to be

Guest The Claw
2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Screenshot 2020-09-07 at 11.23.39.jpg

Teams of the Championship ranked by cheapest season ticket in the United Kingdom (UK) in 2017/2018

Having seen this I think ill by braces so my trousers always return around my waist 

Still no news at all. I am not using i-follow as my experience was that it is useless and, as not available on a proper TV, a waste of time.

Anyone heard about any refunds or extensions to season tickets or anything or do we just lose our money?

Not trying to come across as a superfan or owt. I know a lot of people are in a rough and sinking boat at the moment, and need their dosh. I'm looking upon it as a loan to the club at the mo, to keep us afloat. Sure we'll hear something sooner or later, when the finances can be sorted. Only way you're going to lose your dosh is if we go into administration. 

23 minutes ago, Aingarth said:

Still no news at all. I am not using i-follow as my experience was that it is useless and, as not available on a proper TV, a waste of time.

Anyone heard about any refunds or extensions to season tickets or anything or do we just lose our money?

As far as I'm aware the money spent on season tickets for this year will just be held as a credit against your account to be used as and when we are allowed back.

If we do get to attend games this season then they'll be charged at the pro rata price of the ST and the difference carried forward as credit to next season.

I guess if we're not allowed back this season and you're not using follow then the whole amount  will just carry forward to go towards next season's ticket.

They've not said anything with regards to cash refunds for 20/21 tickets as far as I'm aware.