37 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

What have you heard like you must have some news if you're saying this. Why did you delete your twitter post?

Playing for the USA and is not a US citizen, recently played for them his chances cant be that bad

I never tweeted anything in the first place about him, so I couldn't delete it. Not sure what you mean there. UK permit system is pretty hectic, he'd need to go through the appeals process and probably wouldn't rack up enough points to be awarded one.

26 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

If, and as I don't know his circumstances, it's a big if, he can access an EU passport.  He wouldn't need a work permit.  Can't see it happening otherwise.

I doubt he has access to an EU passport, he's Colombian with US citizenship. I can't say for definite of course.

23 minutes ago, YesWeCrann said:

I doubt he has access to an EU passport, he's Colombian with US citizenship. I can't say for definite of course.

Never underestimate how many Irish grandparents there are.

lol

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, DSandersonOWL said:

Let us hope you are right about Monk, as Chansiri never reacts and not much faith in salvation coming from Bournemouth. 

The 12 point sanction could have been worse. 21 points was possible, if Chansiri had been found guilty of intent, and decision delay allowed us to escape relegation. Let us rejoice and give thanks!

Think positive! With a proper manager (even a resurrected Monk?) we should be pushing for play-offs next season!

GettyImages-456952978.jpg.bb77b9da7a70186af244fe026fcd2a0b.jpg

WoOsh......

Hopefully Penguin will come back and post a fake transfer rumour like this every day.  Makes the day more interesting looking at YouTube highlight videos and imagining signing decent players. Before the reality of being a Wednesday supporter kicks back in 

3 hours ago, Owls-Fan said:

Hopefully Penguin will come back and post a fake transfer rumour like this every day.  Makes the day more interesting looking at YouTube highlight videos and imagining signing decent players. Before the reality of being a Wednesday supporter kicks back in 

20200807_215027.jpg

• Haha 1