So we aim for 4th

1 minute ago, lanzaroteowl said:

Dirty Leeds finished on 93 points.

Fulham on 81.

Minus 12. It's nowt lads.

Don't throw in the towel before the first bell has rung.

UTO

That's the spirit mate. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

Maybe now it's sorted we actually have some real money on the rolling 3 year deal to spend.

Just been sent this - think it helps explain things 

So..... as I understand it.
Wednesday have been charged with losing money - nothing to actually do with the sale of the stadium. The panel decided the stadium sale money could not be back dated to help get rid of previous monies lost over 3 years upto 18/19.
This means over the 3 year period upto 18/19 we made a loss of £54million (the maximum financial fair play or FFP as its known allow is £39m). The stadium was sold from Chansiri to himself (another of his companies) for £60million. 
As we can’t include that £60m in those accounts it all falls in the 18/19 accounts (which are due for filling this week) which will now show HUGE profits made during that financial year, covering any losses in that years financial fair play quota and in effect pressing the massive RESET button at Hillsborough - that’s been much needed. Chansiri will I’m effect have the full £39million that FFP allows and the profits from the 18/19 accounts (estimated to be around £20-25million) at his disposal for player investment. 

Simple right 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

For now.... Purse strings getting unleashed spendageden  

23 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Didn't know Darren Purse was still at the club. 

The strings were to tie him up so he couldn't ever get on the pitch. Someone forgot to untie them.lol

Purse is just the type of player we need now....................playing for opposition teams.

6 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

Wednesday have been charged with losing money - nothing to actually do with the sale of the stadium. The panel decided the stadium sale money could not be back dated to help get rid of previous monies lost over 3 years upto 18/19.
This means over the 3 year period upto 18/19 we made a loss of £54million (the maximum financial fair play or FFP as its known allow is £39m). The stadium was sold from Chansiri to himself (another of his companies) for £60million. 
As we can’t include that £60m in those accounts it all falls in the 18/19 accounts (which are due for filling this week) which will now show HUGE profits made during that financial year, covering any losses in that years financial fair play quota and in effect pressing the massive RESET button at Hillsborough - that’s been much needed. Chansiri will I’m effect have the full £39million that FFP allows and the profits from the 18/19 accounts (estimated to be around £20-25million) at his disposal for player investment. 

Simple right 🤣🤣🤣

Not quite. We didn't make £60M on the sale of the stadium, that's what it was sold for but it was carried in the accounts at a value of about £25M so the profit on sale was mid 30's call it £35m .

If we lost £54M in the 3 years when the next set of accounts go in the furthest year back drops out (i don't know how much that was) and the new year is included which has the £35m ground sale profit in it.  It gets complicated but we should have a much reduced loss over the next 3 year period.

18 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

Simple right 🤣🤣🤣

Those figures are way out on the stadium and how they look in the accounts

Owlstalk Shop