Fisayo Dele-Bashiru

It’s all a bit surreal talking about signing players given the potential mess we could be in and not knowing which league we will be in

God knows how we can commit to spending money unless we have found something else to sell.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, oldishowl said:

It’s all a bit surreal talking about signing players given the potential mess we could be in and not knowing which league we will be in

God knows how we can commit to spending money unless we have found something else to sell.

Higher end Prem managers and others talking about FFP and P&S being unclear vague and unintelligible. Kind of talk which may indicate change from the top. They must be scared to death of landing themselves with another Bournemouth or even a Wycombe.   

21 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Nixon hinting there’s money to be spent 

What's he saying he's blocked me a while ago when I told him his article about the Premier League resuming in Australia was a load of B*llocks, as they couldn't play their own sport at the time.

Just now, owl84 said:

What's he saying he's blocked me a while ago when I told him his article about the Premier League resuming in Australia was a load of B*llocks, as they couldn't play their own sport at the time.

Trying hard for the Man City lad,  looking to buy a few , surprised we’re planning to spend ,  owls have loads of £££ 

Guest wilyfox
5 minutes ago, owl84 said:

Ever tried thinking things through first? lol

Guest wilyfox
Just now, owl84 said:

I did and him blocking me confirmed it was a load of testicles and he knew it.

And now you wanna know what he's saying :tango:

Trying to remember the names of the City academy players who have joined over the years, but there’s been a few Current squad member Ben Hughes, Duffy, Rodney, Mason, and at least a couple more, the names of which I don’t recall

1 hour ago, shezzas left peg said:

The problem with helan was his pace and feet where too quick for his brain. 

Was great running in a straight line, but couldn't stop or turn. lol

Always thought in a race Helan would beat Bolt.... but with a football Bolt would be more useful than Helan

Guest mrbluesky
5 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Believe that you will believe anything...Some truth re-some money to spend and interested in the City lad. Loadsa money not a cat in hells.

Believe you,me

3 hours ago, wilyfox said:

Yeah, i just saw that too. Interesting. Let's hope we avoid the drop, and then it could be an intriguing summer. 

We could perhaps be finally close to doing what we should have done after our first season with Carlos... invest in more than the next 12 months... 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gurujuan said:

Trying to remember the names of the City academy players who have joined over the years, but there’s been a few Current squad member Ben Hughes, Duffy, Rodney, Mason, and at least a couple more, the names of which I don’t recall

isn't it where we got Whelan from?

2 hours ago, gurujuan said:

Brad McDonagh and Josh Stachini.