Fisayo Dele-Bashiru

On a serious note, good to see us looking to pick up one or two with potential and with some physical attributes that we might be missing in terms of athleticism. Never seen him play though!

The championship is still very unforgiving for players used to u23 football. So whatever happens to us it’s probably ok for him if the money is right 

• Like 1

Guest Therealrealist

Not goin to get too excited about signing academy players..a lot of them are billy big balls too much too soon etc..and plenty go on to work at Kiki fit etc..and there’s nowt wrong wi working at Kwik fit etc..but let’s not hail him as the next messi

Guest domSWFC

Would be a quality signing, seen as a bigger prospect than De Bruyne but just needs to get some first team experience. 

Anyone ever seen him play? 

2 hours ago, Shiregreenowl 80 said:

I think it says a lot when bigger clubs tried to put there staff on furlough but got shamed out of it. But DC  had no hesitation to pay full. Unfortunately he just doesn't know how to run a football club. Just hope  learning fast 

I thought we did furlough staff? But perhaps topped the 80% up to make it full pay?

Guest gizowl
2 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Championship or League one. Massive difference. I just wouldn’t think a young player would commit his future to a club not knowing what league they will be in. 

Doesn't matter what league we are in if he plays regular first team football and gets good reviews he'll either be part of a successful side or be a target from clubs in higher league.

3 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

3 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

Thanks. Didn’t learn a lot unfortunately other than he appears to be left-footed. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Never heard of him but you would think he has something about him to be with City. However I can’t see us signing anyone when we haven’t a clue what league we will be in. Why would a player commit to a club like us in this position. 

Maybe we do know?