Kieran Lee

Guest Therealrealist
19 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Will finish his career here I think, 2yr deal 

today he was very nearly showing signs of the old Keiren Lee, and anyone who’s switched on knows he was up there with the best CM’s at this level pre injury 

No way 2 yr deal let’s not get Too sentimental

12 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

No way 2 yr deal let’s not get Too sentimental

He’s a player with a fantastic attitude who has so much to offer in terms of bringing on the younger lads, moderate wages , and lots to offer on the pitch 

Give him 2yr and let him finish his career here 

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

He’s a player with a fantastic attitude who has so much to offer in terms of bringing on the younger lads, moderate wages , and lots to offer on the pitch 

Give him 2yr and let him finish his career here 

Give over..your gettin too attached to him

Definitely worth another year with an option of a second if all things work in his favour. He’s an absolute pro and having him in the team/squad whilst introducing Hunt into the mix would be good business. There’s your mix of youth and experience right there without breaking the bank.

• Like 1

Was sceptical when we offered him a deal last time, he's proving he still has plenty to offer as long as he stays fit. 

Maybe if he proves his fitness this season, a year with an option of a second? 

A proper pro, skillful, versatile, turns up in big games, came through the youth team at Man Utd, never causes fuss - one of those that you want in a squad for younger players to look up to. As long as he is contributing to the club as a whole then I want him to stay, whatever capacity that might be. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Semedo was a great player to have around...shud he be still here..?.

Erm, in all honesty ...  he’s better than Pelupessy mate 

Guest Therealrealist
3 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Erm, in all honesty ...  he’s better than Pelupessy mate 

Agree wi that tbh

Just now, stanningtonowl said:

I thought he was still a bit short on pace. Not the Lee of old. If we go down I’d go for a one year deal. If we stay up, having extended Pellupessy, I’d probably let him  move on. Should have given him a year and got rid of Pellupessy. 

two totally different players ….you've got to have a balanced squad  where you can bring players like joey on when your defending a lead ……..who on the bench today could you  have brought on to sit in our half and do what joey did ...reach, hunt  I don't think so .