Taking The Positives From Today

26 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Indeed, when Wednesday are playing I'd rather be watching them then anything else. 

As you feel differently I'm surprised you have wasted your time by coming on here and starting a thread saying how not bothered you are after the match, thought you would have better things to do.

I have had better things to do. Spending the day with the family, enjoying the weather and then had a quick listen to the radio for the last 10 minutes. Nothing's changed and it's good to know my day hasn't been wasted. Hope yours wasn't wasted too. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. I think it's going to be nice tomorrow.

5 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

I have had better things to do. Spending the day with the family, enjoying the weather and then had a quick listen to the radio for the last 10 minutes. Nothing's changed and it's good to know my day hasn't been wasted. Hope yours wasn't wasted too. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. I think it's going to be nice tomorrow.

Mine hasn't been wasted, I love watching Wednesday and discussing the performances. Not sure why you are continuing to waste your time with this if you have so little interest.

Guest Ronson
47 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

I didn't have to watch that poo then sit in traffic for an hour on the way home and I'm getting a rebate on my season ticket. Enjoy your football or iFollow if it's working.

What an absolute dire OP, get a grip man, we're turning the corner, onwards and upwards.

20 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

My pleasure. Enjoy your weekend.

Bloke comes on Wednesday forum on a match day to tell Wednesday fans that he has had an enjoyable day not watching Wednesday and reminds us that he is financially better off thanks to his decision as well. 

Seems a bit strange to me, almost like he is trying to convince himself he didn't want to watch us, why would he feel the need to do this otherwise?

Just to let you know we are playing in Sunday next weekend if you feel the urge to do the same again, though hopefully you will have enjoyed your day so much that you wont feel the need for this. 

lol

29 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Better things to do? Youve made 15000 posts on here lol

• Haha 8

I thought we played really well today, certainly better than Forest.

I thought Rhodes and Wickham looked decent up front, usually when Rhodes is playing badly you don’t notice him on the pitch but he looked lively today and had a couple of decent chances, carry on playing like that and the goals will come.

I thought we looked decent playing the wingback system although our final ball from our wide was disappointing at times, also I’d have thought that role was tailor made for Reach.

Also I was really encouraged with Hunts performance when he came on, I thought looked very good and should be well ahead of Pelupessey now in the pecking order.

Wildsmith looked calm in goal, that back line was decent enough too.

Had we not had this break and played that game 7 days after the Brentford debacle we’d have got hammered by Forest, we looked a much better side today.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ronnie Starling said:

I didn't have to watch that poo then sit in traffic for an hour on the way home and I'm getting a rebate on my season ticket. Enjoy your football or iFollow if it's working.

If you wanted a bite you’ve got one ‘

About Fuuuuccckkkiinngg Right Offfffff.    UTO 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

We didn’t lose despite being dog poo

Monk out ASAP please

Knows what a successful dressing room looks like my ar5e

I don’t think we were dog poo, we played a team firmly in the playoffs and Should have won the game whilst limiting them to few chances. 

I thought the system was alright and there some decent performances. 

That all being said, I feel a better manager would get more out of this group of players and I would like Monk replaced.  That won’t happen until the end of the season, so we just have to hope we stay up and the points deduction won’t relegate us 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

You may not be number one but you’re certainly in the top 3

Guest Ronson
2 minutes ago, The Hoppy Hopper said:

Apart from a few minutes when when I couldn’t get on ifollow I’ve enjoyed. Thought we were better than Forest; their fans keep telling me that they are serious promotion candidates.

I thought that may have been an unbiased assessment of Florist until I saw your location.😀

9 minutes ago, Ronson said:

I thought that may have been an unbiased assessment of Florist until I saw your location.😀

I know quite a few of them. They generally aren’t a bad bunch, but they do err towards confidence.  Derby are a lot like us passionate about their club, but generally expect disappointment. I often think about moving back home, but that would involve meeting more Blunts fans than I’m comfortable with.