Taking The Positives From Today

1 minute ago, Ronnie Starling said:

I didn't have to watch that poo then sit in traffic for an hour on the way home and I'm getting a rebate on my season ticket. Enjoy your football or iFollow if it's working.

I don't understand what you get out of coming on a Wednesday forum after a match to jokingly tell us to 'enjoy our football' while taking delight in the fact you have chosen a refund.

Good for you!

1 minute ago, Ronnie Starling said:

You pays your money you takes your choice

Indeed, when Wednesday are playing I'd rather be watching them then anything else. 

As you feel differently I'm surprised you have wasted your time by coming on here and starting a thread saying how not bothered you are after the match, thought you would have better things to do.

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE

We didn’t lose despite being dog poo

Monk out ASAP please

Knows what a successful dressing room looks like my ar5e

Positives for me where Wildsmith being in goal, Lee playing very well. Thought Rhodes looked sharp in that 1st half. Excellent performance from the team in the 1st half. Also Hunt when he came on looked impressive, Pelupessy not coming on was pleasing. 

• Love 1

9 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

I didn't have to watch that poo then sit in traffic for an hour on the way home and I'm getting a rebate on my season ticket. Enjoy your football or iFollow if it's working.

thanks for sharing that

• Like 1

The three in midfield should offer us more attacking options, eventually, although we were still obsessed with getting crosses today. Palmer and Borner were decent in a back three, though Iorfa looked a bit rusty. Up front, meh, no really sharp movement, but given the participants, that’s not much of a surprise

11 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

The three in midfield should offer us more attacking options, eventually, although we were still obsessed with getting crosses today. Palmer and Borner were decent in a back three, though Iorfa looked a bit rusty. Up front, meh, no really sharp movement, but given the participants, that’s not much of a surprise

You mean except for the running in behind that Rhodes did. Can shove a lot of things in Rhodes direction but not having great movement in and around the box should never be one of them. He played up top on his own that first half, CW was lucky not to be subbed at HT. 

More damning is our lack of creativity and ability to put a decent ball into the box. Three decent balls in and we scored from one and hit the post with one of the others. Two from Da Cruz as well. 

Da Cruz looked good when he came on, not really had a chance yet. 

Not a bad performance, improved with players returning but we simply look devoid of any identity under Monk, I genuinely don't think he knows what he's doing behond his next substitution. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, deano said:

Da Cruz looked good when he came on, not really had a chance yet. 

Not a bad performance, improved with players returning but we simply look devoid of any identity under Monk, I genuinely don't think he knows what he's doing behond his next substitution. 

he’s been quite experimental but perhaps we need to go through that. With the exception of a few loans he’s not been able to sign any players so a mish mash has been his to work with.